Lemonade: Heather Chandler x Reader

POV: Reader

"How do you even make lemonade?" I asked, searching for lemons.

"Seriously (y/n)? You don't know how to make lemonade?" Heather asked me, sounding annoyed, but she was clearly faking it.

I shook my head, opening a drawer in our refrigerator, and finding the lemons. I carried the lemons over to Heather, who was taking sugar out of our pantry, where she holds most of her baking stuff.

"Found them!" I said, happily.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Go put them on the counter." She said.

I of course listened to her and walked over to the counter, setting them down next to the water pitcher. Heather, who was following me, set down the sugar on the counter as well.

"Wait, so this is all we need?" I asked, seeing we only had three ingredients.

"Yup." She answered.

"Wow." I breathed out.

"All right, first, can you get me the mixer?" She asked.

I made a confused face, "Yeah, but why?" I asked, heading towards one of the drawers in the kitchen.

"I have a trick for juicing the lemons." She said, smirking.

I nodded, picking up the mixer and shutting the drawer with my knee, "Lord, this is heavy." I said, obviously struggling. Heather laughed and came over to me, taking the mixer out of my hands, "Thanks." I let out a breathy laugh.

I followed her back over to the counter before taking the cord attached to the mixer, and plugging it in, "So, what's your "trick"?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"Here," She said, grabbing a knife and giving it to me, "First we have to cut the lemons in half." She said, moving the cutting board, which had the lemons placed on it, towards me.

"Oh god." I muttered, rearranging my grip on the knife.

I basically stabbed the lemon, not knowing how to cut the lemon. I heard Heather sigh, and felt a warm hand fall over mine. She started guiding my hand with her own, teaching me how to cut the lemon. It felt like a scene from a movie. Well, at least it did until it ended. Luckily though, it only ended once we finished cutting the lemons. (Spoiler alert: I still don't know how to cut lemons). Heather snatched up the halves of yellow fruits, and dropped them into the mixer. I cocked my head, wondering what the hell she could be doing. She turned the, before stationary, mixer on, up to 3. The whisk attached to the blender was somehow juicing the lemons, squeezing the lemon juice out by hitting them over and over again. How very.

Heather, after a minute of listening to the incessant yells coming from the mixer, turned off the mixer. I, being the amazing person I am, decided to take the skins of the lemons out, getting my hands covered in lemon juice. Gross. Heather took the bowl, now lemon skin free (thanks to me), and poured the remaining juice into an empty pitcher.

"Now what?" I asked, washing my hands.

"Now," She began, before I flicked my wet fingers at her, getting drops of water all over her, "(y/n)!" She gasped, letting out a small laugh, "Oh my gosh you are so gonna get it." She said, approaching me with a lemon peel.

She dropped the lemon peel into my hair, which left lemon juice on the top of my head once I took it off, "Gross!" I laughed, grabbing a fist full of sugar when she was turned around.

I approached her from behind before dropping the sugar down her back, making her jump, "Gosh! What is that?" She grabbed her back quickly.

Through laughs, I managed to tell her, "Su- hahahha, Suga- ha -r."

"Oh my gosh." She narrowed her eyes at me, "I hate you."

I brushed off her comment, "You know you love me."

"Mm, yea I do." She smirked, kissing me on the cheek, "Now, can we get back to the lemonade?"

I nodded, turning towards the counter, "All right. Sugar next?" I asked, grabbing the bag of sugar.

She nodded in response, "One cup."

I picked up the measuring cup, and pushed it through the sweet sand- textured food. I continued by pouring the sugar into the pitcher, watching it sink through the sour juice inside the pitcher. The sugar, to my surprise, dissolved quite quickly, turning the sour substance into a- I don't know, a sweet one, maybe?

"Water?" I asked, grabbing the pitcher's handle.

"Course." She said, "But I want to pour it." She said, approaching me and stealing up the pitcher.

I watched as she poured the water into the other pitcher, the clear water turning into a light, translucent yellow., "Woah." I said, weirdly in awe.

"You are so easily entertained." She laughed.

"I very much am." I said, confidently, "So, can I have some now?"

"No, you need to stir it first idiot." She said, narrowing her eyes in a joking way.

"Course." I said, reaching across the counter and pulling out a mixing utensil and handing it to Heather, "Mix away." I said, watching her tan hand latch on to the handle of the spoon.

I watched once again as she stirred together the mixture of sugary lemon juice, and water. My mouth watered at the sight of the yellow liquid. I had been craving lemonade for a while, which is why I forced Heather to make lemonade with me. She ended up forcing me into it as well, which I resented, but this ended up being really fun; I probably won't ever do it again, though. Actually, who am I kidding? Heather is going to force me into this type of stuff for the rest of my life, so long as she is in it, and I don't plan on letting her leave it anytime soon. 

"Oh, I love you." I said, lying my head on her shoulder, bashfully, "Now pour me some lemonade." I giggled. 

She rolled her eyes, "Love you too." She replied, turning to the cupboard to grab some cups. 

(a/n) i might make a part two to this cuz this was fun to write ok anyway bye