𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙

"Damn he's so hot!"

"Jungkook~"

"Don't I look cute today?"

"Hey! Does my hair look okay?"

"Who's he?"

Whispers of admiration fill the hallways as kingka Jeon Jungkook enters the university campus, with his clique.

They were all in the neat university uniform, and polished. They looked so elegant, rich, neat. They looked like models.

"Jungkook, you look nice today," his friend, Cha Eunwoo commented, glancing at him up and down. Jungkook didn't bother to look at him as he responded, "So are you saying I don't look nice usually?" Eunwoo smiled tightly," Not at all."

"Look at Eunwoo! So hot!"

"My eyes have been blessed."

"He looks like an idol."

Kim Ji-Soo got annoyed. "Stop staring at him!" She spoke loudly, glaring at a group of girls. "It's a free country!" One of them shouted back, while flipping her off. Ji-Soo rolled her eyes and walked faster to walk with Eunwoo.

Eunwoo smiled and patted her head. "It's okay, Ji-Soo." Ji-Soo started blushing, "O-oh, r-right!"

Eunwoo hid a smirk.

Jungkook scoffed at him and Park Chanyeol patted his back.

"HEY PARK CHANYEOL!"

The group stopped. A girl stomped towards him, looking as red as a tomato.

"Joy?"

Joy was popular, but now she was enraged.

"How can you cheat on me! With her!" She pointed at Rosé. Rosé shook her head. "No! He's dating Eunji," she pointed at Eunji. Eunji glared at Rosé,"How could you sell me out!?"

Joy got even more mad. "HEY CHANYEOL! ANSWER ME!" Her friends Irene and Wendy tried to calm her down.

"I'm not cheating. I already broke up with you," Chanyeol responded calmly. Joy shot back. "Oh yeah? When?" "When we had dinner yesterday. I told you, but you didn't hear me."

"LIAR!" She shouted, throwing a water bottle at him. Chanyeol shrugged, and wrapped his arms around Eunji. "Eunji let's go somewhere private," Eunji giggled and snuggled into his chest, while glaring at Joy. Joy looked confused.

"I'm sorry Joy..." Rosé spoke to her, patting her shoulder before leaving with the rest of the clique. The other girls just stared at her pitifully, and the guys ignored her.

They didn't pity her because of Chanyeol, but they pitied themselves.

Why?

Because there was an extra seat in the popular students clique, and anyone can swap their own seats.

Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, and Yeri all led Joy to the bathroom, while all the other students focused on one thing only.

The extra seat left with the most popular clique of all of Gangnam National University.

.     .     .

"Did you just see that?" Kim Seok-Jin whispered. "Man, that was really intense. Poor Joy..." Tzuyu nodded, patting his shoulder. Jieun sighed, "We should get to class. Our class starts in about 5 minutes." Jin nodded, "Let's go."