White love #1

Monsta x Wonho
White love.

He sits on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands and fear in his heart. His soul feels lonely and no one to comfort him. His troubles a burden on his shoulders and no one to lift them. His mind can't escape the thought of her. Her sweet smile when she's happy. Her laugh when she thinks he's funny. Those beautiful eyes that stare in the windows of his soul and traps him in another dimension. He misses her. The love of his life. Since he debut he hasn't spoken or seen his love. But little did he know she supported him for the 4 years he worked hard. She lived to love him. She watches all his shows and concerts and keeps his spirit in her heart.
Since the scandal he hasn't been able to bring himself forward due to his fans. He tells he has disappointed them.
Tears fall from his Carmel colored eyes. Sniffles from his nostrils and sobs from his lips.
"I miss having her around." He sits up straight and looks up at the ceiling. Wiping his tears away.
Suddenly an idea came to his brain and he smiles. He takes out his phone and looks through his contacts. The contact he hasn't seen in years still lingers on his contact list.
"Y/N 🐰🌹". He clicks the contact. He presses the call button it rings twice and straight to voicemail. His heartbeat rapidly speeds and his forehead sweats with embarrassment. When it went to voicemail he gulps and shakes his legs nervously. Why would she send him to voicemail?

Your point of view.
I just finished my homework and now I'm almost in bed. My laptop lies against my knees as I search the YouTube tab "wonho fan meets" and I watch wonho laugh and smiles t his fans.
I miss him so damn much. I understand him leaving to debut and start his career was important but man did I miss him! He lives in Korea obviously and I'm back here in (your country). He probably forgot about me since he left. He probably never knew how I felt for him.
As I think about his soft bubbly lips and how soft they would be pressed against mine. As he places his gently soft palm against my cheek softly. He lies me down.....
"Dramarama! Dramamama!" My default ringtone rings my phone and I look down thinking it was one of my friends but it wasn't. It read as a Korean international number. My heart beat excruciating fast and I almost choked. I recognized the number. Lee Hosoek. The love of my life. My best friend.
I got so nervous I declined the call. Why now? Why is he calling me? How did he get my number?
I panicked a little and closed my laptop and set it on my nightstand and covered myself with the blanket. I smiled and giggled.
Maybe I should call him back?
What if he doesn't answer?
What if it's not him?
"Ding" my phone vibrated under my side. I jumped in surprise and read a text message.
"Y/N, hey... it's hosoek... your best friend from high school?"
I gulp and stare at the message... what?
"Hi..." I messaged him back
Why am I so nervous?
I pick up the phone and dial his number.
It rings once.
It rings twice.
It rings a third and then...
"Yeobosaeyo?" His husky voice angelic through the phone answered.
"Hi hoseok... how you been?"
I could hear the chuckle in his throat escape through the speaker of my phone.
"I miss you. I'm lonely. When I dream I only think about you.... I'm sure you have heard what's going on... I'm scared." I could hear him choke up the tears he's been holding in.
A Kong's sigh escapes my lips and my lips quiver in sadness.
"I have heard... I'm so sorry hoseok... I'm here for you." I whisper but too afraid he might of not heard me.
"Thank you Y/N... can I come see you?" My heart beats fast and my hair on the back of my neck stands up.
"S-sure." I softly say. And a click was heard form the other line.
I look at my phone and scoff.
Did he? No he didn't mean to?.... I got frustrated and covered myself and fell asleep.

Lips were softly against mine and his body lied a top of mine. His hands running down my neck and down my body.
He let go and looked down at me. Hoseok. The man of my dream and my life.
"I love..."
knock knock knock!
I sat up immediately and exhaled a big breath and slowly composed my self. I placed my hand over my heart and I stood up and slipped my slippers on. I walked to the front door and opened it tiredly. I look up at the sky and see it's still dark in the night.
Shocked to see the man I just dreamt about.
"H-hoseok! What are you doing here??" To shocked I stuttered and just stared and stood there.
"Well are you gonna let me in?" He smirked and a soft chuckle escaped his lips.
I couldn't move my body and then I left my trance and stepped behind the door letting him in.
He walks through the door way and a soft smile is placed upon his face.
"I miss calling this home" he whispered sadly.
I smile and close the door and I grab his stuff for him and place it in the only room I have. Mine.
"You can sleep in here for however long you want." I say and shyly and place a piece of hair in my face behind my ear.
He smiles and steps closer to me.
He places the same hair piece that fell from behind my ear back behind my ear.
His palm rest against my cheek and he brings me closer and he wraps his arms around my shoulders and hugs me.
My arms instinctively wraps around his bottom torso. I felt how strong and built he is. After all these years he has become well and fit. Much more attractive than before.
"You're so pretty, you're a pretty white girl. I just wanna love your heart." He softly sings to me gently in my ear. He holds me and I just hug him and let the tears roll down my face unto his shirt. I sniffle and he looks down at me. "What's the matter love?" He smirks and another sniffle pout comes out. He laughs and kisses each tear that escaped my tear ducts.
I smile and close my eyes as he kisses my face. The feeling of his lips against my skin gave me electric shocks every time.
" do you know how long I been waiting for you to tell me that?" I choke out and open my eyes too look up at him.
"Hmm." He purrs against my face with a knowing smirk. "I'm sorry it has taken me so long to tell you, but I'm here now and I need you the most right now. Thank you for letting me be every single monbebe out there including you." He points to all the Monsta x posters and albums I have up on the wall.
I blush with embarrassment. "Don't look at those!" Shyly over exaggerate of embarrassment jumping up and down to hide the view.
He just laughs and pulls my hand toward him and a soft skin to skin mouth to mouth kiss was laid upon my lips and I Shockley stared at him. He smirks in the kiss and closes his eyes as I did too.
"White girl please love me and stay by my side." He whiskers against the kiss.

There will be another version of white love. I just wanted this one to be a little more gentle and loving. The other one will be slight angst. But fluff.