White love #2

I wrote this for a friend for her birthday to cheer her up.

Warning: very sad and physical self abuse ahead. If you are sensitive to reading or hearing self harm or any kind of abuse please don't read. For those who hurt yourself. Please please stop. It's unhealthy and we love you. Wonho and the rest of mx7 would be devastated to know their love is hurting themselves. Someone in your life loves you very Much please stop. It's not the answer or not the escape. I know the feeling.

She lies there in bed with her forearms facing up toward the ceiling. Tears fell from her eye ducts and sparkles down her face. Red glistened and puddled around her wrists. Staining the blanket and sheets. Her boyfriend out of country on tour with his mates. Her phone in her hand as comments and comments flooded her twitter and Facebook.
Fans and non fans writing hate comments and bullying her because of the love she feels for wonho and the love he feels in return. In the past she had difficulties of being sober from self harm and suicide. Wonho knew that. She's been almost 4 years sober. Yes. They got been together since before his debut days.
When they finally loved one another she stopped self harming and looked into the bright future with her soul mate.
Wonho has been gone on tour for almost a month. Every day it's harder and harder for her to contain her self.
Lying in her puddle of blood and sadness she wishes wonho would come home. Her eye lids heavy and drained. She slowly starts to sway into sleep.
A sudden jolt makes her heart skip a few beats. Her fear of wonho finding her like this terrifies her. She grabs her towel she laid out to clean her self up. And pulled the bed sheets off the bed and into the wash. She looks at the blood stained matress now.
"Great..." she whispers to her self.
She tried to scrub the bed but couldn't get the stain out so she just placed new sheets and blanket on top.
She falls back into bed with out bandaging her wounds up. Why? Because she knows wonho isn't coming back for the next couple weeks.
She drifts off to sleep.

Keys could be heard from the front door. Laughter spread through the house. Wonhos love asleep in their room.
His footsteps walk into the bedroom excited to see his fiancée.
"Y/n... my love.." he whispers. And then sees you asleep. He climbs into bed with you and cuddles you from under the covers. You shift into his chest and place your arm over his stomach and you other under your head.
Wonho daces you and has his eyes closed. He places his soft gentle hand against your forearm.
A sudden hiss escapes your lips sadly. You jolt up out of bed. Wonho shocked and confused. Scared something happened or you were having a night mare. You hold your wrists against your chest. Fear in your eyes.
"Baby? What are you doing here?" You softly whispered.
He narrows his eyebrows together shocked you even asked that.
"I live here, what's wrong." His eyes squint towards you. A realization hit his brain.
"You cut?" His voice angered. You could hear the growl in the question.
Your eyes started to water and you tried to hold the tears back.
"You weren't supposed to be home for another couple weeks!" You sob
He jumped off the bed and walked towards you. Ripped your arm away from your chest. His grip didn't hurt but your pride did. The fact he held your arm out in the open with your cuts barely healing and scabbed over from last night being shown to his face his worry and anger expressed on his face. He let go of my hand and sat on the edge of the bad.
"What did I do wrong?" He asked to himself.
"What?" You asked of fear he was gonna leave you.
"What did I do wrong for you to hurt yourself?! You hurt yourself. You hurt me! I'm in pain because of you!" Your heart stopped. You stabbed breathing for a few moments in time.
"W-What?" You choked.
You left. You just left the apartment you shared with him.
"Y/n!!!!!" He ran after you but you were gone already.
You didn't know where to go. You ran and ran until you grabbed your phone and called me. "Bri! Please! I'm scared!" I came and picked you up aNd you stayed at my house.
Wonhos fear got to his heart and he drove to the dorm where the guys are.
Changkyun looked at him and walked over to him. He places his hand on his shoulder.
"Hyung.... she's at my girls house for a few just let her breathe." He says and pats his back. Wonho cant concentrate and goes tot he studio to write music.
He takes a break and gets on social media. He didn't realize what was really wrong with you. You were upset about the fans.
He read all the hate comments and a tinge of guilt ran through his heart.
A tear slipped down his cheek. He got up and ran to his mates practice room. Changkyun was on the phone with me. "Get my woman now!" Wonho said angrily and grabbed the phone from Changkyun. "Bri please! I need to speak with her! She's in a lot of pain and I need to fix it!" He tells me. I looked at you and handed the phone to you. You take the phone and whisper a soft hello barely bearable.
"Baby meet me at my house in ten, I have a surprise for you!" He hangs up and you look at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Ohhhh don't give me that kyunnie look!" I laugh at your face and nod " go see him silly! He really loves you and he didn't know, tell him the truth and he will forgive you. He will always love you." I say and encourage you to go and see him. You got up and thanked me and kissed my cheek and ran out my apartment. You run to his and knocked on the door. He opened the door quite fast and pulled you in. He hugged you and sobbed in your neck.
"I'm so sorry baby! I didn't know how much my fans hurt you! White girl I wanna love your heart. You are my pretty white girl, I'm only looking at you, let me touch your white heart. Let me live and stay by my side" he leans in and kisses me with love and ease. His lips soft like jello and taste of strawberries. His lips move along hours and his hand cherished your  check and then runs his fingers to the back of your head an entwines his fingers through your hair. You smile in the kiss and wrap your arms around his shoulders and deepened the kiss.
"Yes. Yes. My bunny. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry I did that. All your fans are so mean to me." You pout and look at him now. He softly smiles down at you and whispers in your ear. "Nothing will ever hurt you anymore. I will protect you."