5

Renolds
4:36am

Things are starting to go down.

Officer Jordan was found dead.

Tell her that for me, won't you creep?

It was you, wasn't it?
Seen, 5:01am

"Y/N! There's another situation down town!" As soon as the female walked in, she was greeted with that by a plump middle aged women. R.I.P 'good mornings'. Nonetheless, she prepared to focus.

"What's going on?" She rubbed her temples. She couldn't focus due to the fact that Rhys was still fresh on her mind.

She felt guilty, but she needed to come to terms. She didn't particularly hold any feelings for him, but maybe she was too harsh the other night.

"He's asking for you." Y/N couldn't stop her flush.

"What?"

The women didn't say much else. Y/N blinked before redirecting her stare.
"Who?"

"Oh right. Same luny who was here last week. You know, on the roof."

Instantly, the beautiful H/C haired girl starting panicking. He's a hazard. A fucking bomb waiting to explode. Do I need to watch him 24/7??

The vest was shoved into her chest and she held it before it slid down again. "Let's go. The boss has got a car ready for you out front. We're going to get sued if someone dies."

The white letters spelling 'Negotiator' were missing the 'o' spelling some messed up word Y/N didn't have the time for.
Why would you trust me with this?
Because I saved someone once?

"Whatever, I'm going."

She shoved her phone into her bag and rushed out, the vest fresh on her front.
Sure enough, Renolds was waiting by a car. He was holding the door open with an annoyed expression on his face.
"I can't believe I wasted my compliments on you. The very man you 'saved' is standing on the city hall roof as we speak, asking for you."

Y/N ignored him, rushing into the car. Renolds rolled his eyes, slamming the door behind her. "Let's hope he pushes you off."

The scene was much worse than expected. Rhys had already beaten a few officers who were trying to help him bloody.

Rhys spat, blood mixing with he saliva.

He let out a crooked grin.

"You're finally here, Y/N dear."

"What happened..?" She asks, rubbing her eyes. The clack of metal resonated.

"Do you remember who I am?" The man said.

And then she starts to panic. The kind eyed man smiles. R—? Rh—? Rhys...?

What?

"It's you— Rhys what the hell are we doing here?? I was attacked..."

Rhys suddenly goes expressionless. Attacked?

"I was told to tell your friend... Officer Jordan was it? was found dead. Thought you should know. It's your fault."

Her throat constricts eyes widening and she struggles with any attempt to make noise.

With a lifeless stare, he looks down on her. "Now go to sleep."

He approaches the female with a syringe. No doubt it has sedative in it.

Y/N feels everything go black again. She wonders how many times she'll have to suffer like that.

Like one of a fish above water and is then blinded and gutted alive. I suppose her treatment was less... rough.