Chapter Three

Lexi's POV
After Edward stormed out of the apartment I called Rose in tears. "Rose." I said. "Lexi?! What's wrong?!" She asked. "C-can y-you j-j-just come o-o-over?" I asked shaking. In the background I heard Edward get there slamming the door. "I'm coming right now." She said, and with that she hung up. I put the phone down, sobbing. I couldn't take it anymore. There was a knock at the door almost immediately. I opened the door and thankfully it was Rose. I seen her and I just broke down sobbing in her arms. She closed the door and we ended up on the couch. I hugged her and sobbed. I calmed down after a little bit. "Lexi what's wrong?" She asked softly. "I told him I was gonna be in Heat for the next two weeks and that I couldn't see him. He blew up because it starts tomorrow. But I told him I forgot and he left." I whispered silent tears going down my face. "Oh Lexi." Rose said hugging me. I cried a lot that night. Rose agreed to stay with me for these two weeks. I woke up in the morning and Rose was taking a shower, so I decided to brush my teeth. I opened the bathroom door and Rose screeched. "Lexi?!" She asked. I giggled. "Sorry Rose." "It's okay next time knock though?" She said. "We never did at home." I said. She smiled fondly. "Yeah." I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my room. I had to be secluded for the next two weeks, so Rose decided she would go buy me food. I was in Heat so I wore something that showed skin. I couldn't help it. I wore a tight baby blue t-shirt and some short shorts. I got an idea. Knocking on the door to the bathroom and then walking in. "Hey Rose, wanna make cookies with me?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said. "Ok." I told her. As I walked to the kitchen to get everything out, there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole. It was Edward. I called through the door, "go away!" "Let me in!" He said. "No!" I told him. "If you don't let me in I'm going to break down your door!" He said. I sighed, "Hold on!" I went to the bathroom, but Rose wasn't in there. I assumed she was changing in the room, and as I was walking towards the room she came out. "Rose, Edwards here." I told her. "In the apartment?" She asked. "No he's waiting outside the door, and if I don't let him in he's gonna break my door down!" I said. She ran to the door and closed it behind her super fast, to talk to Edward. I decided to listen to what she was gonna tell him. "Edward why are you here?" She snapped. "Because I need to talk to her." He said. "No." She snapped. "Rose please." Edward said now pleading. She rolled her eyes. "You can't go inside or breathe." She said. He looked at her confused. "She's in Heat." She said like it was the most obvious thing the world. "But if she doesn't want to talk to you, you have to respect that and leave." Rose said seriousness taking over. Edward nodded, "Okay." He said. Rose came back in to see me listening, I just shrugged my shoulders. She smiled. "Do you wanna talk to him?" She asked. I shook my head. "Not right now." I said. I could hear Edward sigh on the other side of the door. Then I heard a whoosh and he was gone. I smiled at Rose. "Can we make those cookies now?" I asked. She giggled, "Yeah!" I laughed. "Yay!" So that's exactly what we did. Including the flour war we had. Once we finished and I was munching on the cookies, I got up to take a shower. I took my shower and went to my room. I walked in and closed the door to change. I already had my clothes laid out. I looked up and saw Edward. I gasped. He growled when he saw me, he sped up to me and pinned me to the wall. It didn't really help that I had a tiny towel on cause there wasn't any other ones. "Rose!" I screamed. She came running in, "What is it?!" She asked. Then she saw Edward had me pinned to the wall. She pried him off me and drug him out of the apartment. I changed really fast. I went to Rose. I broke down crying. She just shushed me and hugged me, helping me calm down. There was a knock at the door. I prayed it wasn't Edward. It wasn't actually a knock it was more of a thud. Me and Rose walked out surprised to find Jasper had Edward pinned to the wall, when we opened the door. Edwards eyes snapped towards me and he tried to run towards me. I jumped onto the ceiling with my cat instincts. Major ran for Edward and tackled him. I took this chance to run outside to the woods, with Rose hot on my tail. I heard two pairs of footsteps behind her. I looked behind me for a second and saw Edward instead of Rose. I jumped into a tree. That's my first instinct. Rose and Major caught up with Edward. I heard Rose make a call but I didn't know who she made the call to.
A/N
I had to stop here. It was a mini cliffhanger.
Love,
Uraza💜