v

Authors Note; okay, so this chapter is really explicit, I mean it. It’s some pretty heavy stuff and I’m warning you, don’t read it if you can’t handle this. I didn’t want to make it this bad but trust me, it’s essential for the story to progress. I promise this will be the only chapter like this though! Samuel at the side! Kisses, and enjoy.

        – lovesick fool

Tapping my foot, I impatiently wait for the last bell of the day to ring so I can just go back home and sleep. Today has been nothing but an exhausting day, definitely not one of my better days either. I feel as though the whole world is at odds with me today.

First off, I’ve been receiving weird stares from people ever since I got out of psychology this morning, then, being the bi-polar person I know him to be, I find that Sammy is mad. What for, I have no idea. It’s like the few hours I hadn’t been with him something happened, something to anger him to the point of barely sparing me a glance throughout the day. I would be worried if I wasn’t so used to this from him.

The thing that worries me the most though, is the fact we have plans after school, which I’m not sure are still happening since Sammy won’t even look, let alone talk to me. I am only left to assume our plans are cancelled, which is a little relieving since all I want to do now is sleep and I do not really want to be with Sammy if he’s mad. The things he is capable of when he’s angry enough make my skin crawl, and I honestly can’t deal with that today, of all days.

Finally, after many foot taps and an annoyed Samir, the guy who sits next to me in this class, the bell rings. Sammy shares this class with me, and before I begin packing my unused notebook and pencil, I spare him a quick glance, finding him staring at me already.

Meet me by my car in ten, he mouths from across the room. His eyes are cold, shooting daggers at everything, and everyone, his eyes meet. I don’t think I have ever seen him this mad, and not for this long either. It scares me, scares me a lot. Was it not just this morning he was smiling, giving me the sweetest of kisses? What happen to that guy, what could have happened in the last few hours to make him this mad? I really hope it’s not something I did. I don’t even remember doing anything; I barely even talked to him, or anyone for that matter.

I wish I knew.

After all of my things are away I am heading out the class, minutes after Sammy had. Actually, he left the class seconds after he mouthed to me, rushing out as if the devil himself were chasing after him.

When I am out of class I see that students crowd around the hall, speaking to each other, not a worry in world. Some look happy school is finally over, others just rushing by, probably eager to get home after such a long day. If only I could rush home too, but I know that I won’t be heading home for another few hours, maybe not at all if Sammy asks me to spend the night.

I make my way to my locker, finding that Jace isn’t leaning up against it like I usually find him when we don’t have our last class together. This makes me a little disappointed because I know if he’s not here then he probably got detention at some point today and won’t be here to say goodbye.

This really isn’t my day. This morning I had honestly thought it was going to be a good day, one of the best, especially after my conversation with Sammy, but now I’m regretting ever getting out of bed.

Noting that I have taken longer than ten minutes, I begin to rush in putting my needed textbooks for homework into my bag and slam my locker. I rush to the parking lot, finding Sammy’s car is parked at the far end of the parking lot and begin to make my way towards it in a slow jog. Sammy didn’t even bother standing outside his car and leaning against it like he usually does, he is actually inside, engine roaring.