Elsa Tickling Fanfiction Pt. 1

[Story cover by "judesharp90" on DeviantArt]

SPOILER: This story takes place during Frozen 2. I may spoil some of the movie so if you're planning on watching it you probably shouldn't read this.

---

'What would I do without you?' - asked Elsa after getting out of that wrecked boat.
'You'll always have me.' - said Anna.
Elsa smiled and answered - 'You'll Always have me too.' - and then quickly formed an ice boat under Anna and Olaf, and kicked them away from herself on an icy slide.
Anna screamed for her but there was nothing she could do to stop the boat.

Elsa stood there, wondering if Anna will ever forgive her for that. She just couldn't let her come. It's too dangerous.
She turned around and started walking towards the waters.
After walking for about half an hour, she heard something behind her. She looked back and realized it was the cute little fire guy following her. She let him jump on her hand and he quickly ran up onto her left shoulder. It looked as if he wanted her to follow him because he then leaped in front of her and started running. She followed him through the woods until they arrived at some sort of a cave. It could have a been a regular cave, only it wasn't dark inside: it was clear daylight in there. She headed in.
She already had a bad feeling about this, but she still kept going slowly deeper into the cave. Suddenly the roof started cracking and a big rock fell down behind her blocking the way out completely. She tried to shoot the rock with ice but it was no use, as the stone can't be frozen.
As she turned back towards the cave she was scared to death as a person was standing right in fron of her holding a brown rod right under her nose. She of course took a frightened breath when she noticed the man, and that was enough for her to start feeling dizzy and sleepy. The rod must've been soaked in some kind of liquid that made her fall asleep quickly. In a matter of seconds, she fell onto the ground, fast asleep.

She woke up and the first thing she realized was that she couldn't move. She lifted her head up and saw that her ankles have been tied together in front of her. She was sitting on a soft material on the top of a table made out of rocks. Her hands have also been tied above her head, with rope hanging from the roof. She tried lifting herself up by pulling on the ropes but her thighs were also fixed to that material she was sitting on, legs straight. There were straps around her lower thighs right above her knees, and also above the center of her lower legs. She had no chance to move at all.
The man who she has been tied up by walked out from the cave inside her.
'Who are you?' - asked Elsa.
'I am the guardian of the Dark Sea. I know you want to cross the Sea so I must test your strength and power of will if you're worthy to approach the water.'
'Okay, I see that, but why do you have me tied down? How could I show you anything while I can't move? - asked Elsa.

Meanwhile she tried to freeze the rope binding her wrists but for some reason it didn't react anything to her freezing hands.

'I will soon explain everything, but first please stop trying to escape by using your magic. As you've already seen it is completely useless here. I'm not testing your magical power here, I am putting your natural strength to test.'

'Okay. No ice then. But I still don't know what do you want from me in this position.' - she answered.

'Don't worry, it's going to be easy. Do you know the word ice?' - he asked.

'Er.. yes sure I know the word ice. Why are you asking me that?' - Elsa said confusedly.
'Easy: to pass the test, you can't say this word' - he answered.

'Really? So I don't say that 3 letter word and I pass?' - she asked?

'Exactly' - he answered.

With that being said he approached Elsa's feet and started removing her shoes.