Ha im not very dead

The green haired boy stared in horror, his hand flying to his mouth. A girl with HC hair popped out of no where, landing on the floor with a small 'oof.' His childhood friend looked at her, giving her a smirk.
Midoriya recognised this expression- Kacchan had looked at him the same few years ago, when he had beaten up both this other kid and Deku himself. Deku learnt that men were not created equal that day.
But this smirk seemed far more villainous, far more evil.  Calculating everything in his head, Deku concluded that Bakugou somehow dropped his sweat on her, and was about to explode her.
Deku studied Bakugou's quirk before, and he knew his sweat was extremely flammable. Bakugou wouldn't blow you up, would he? That would surely kill you. Not to mention that Bakugou was currently in a hero school, trying to be a hero. And hero's don't kill people.

Bakugou's explosions danced in his palm, and he showed no sign of hesitation. He knew perfectly well what his quirk was capable of.
Midoriya's eyes widened, pushing forward from in the crowd. Too late.
BOOOOOMM.
Izuku's pupils shrunk, his hand clasping over his mouth to prevent a scream.
'Kacchan, w-wh-what did you do!' The green haired boy managed to stutter out.
Bakugou's head tilted, his attention on his old friend. 'Eh? What? Don't talk to me, you extra. How are you gonna get in if you don't even know what I just did? I exploded the annoying bitch.'
Midoriya gasped. 'Y-your sweat is flammable! YOU PROBABLY KILLED HER. D-do you even know who she is?!' Shocked at his own sudden outburst, Deku clamped his hand over his mouth again, this time he was nearly in tears.
'Eh, kill her? Pft mind your own business you extra.' Bakugou waved him off, looking at the smoke still billowing out from the ground.
'She's gonna get angry at you, nerd. Watch, you extra.'
'B-but she's dead-'
The thick grey smoke suddenly got slurped up. YN stood in the centre, hair frazzled, but other than that, unharmed except for a few light scratches.
Midoryia's eyes nearly fell out of his head. Was this girl even human?
YN let out a big grin. Walking up to broccoli boy, she slung her arm around his shoulders, ruffling his hair.
'Hahahaha you scared this little dude here Bakugou!'
Deku blinked.
Little? He was taller than you. And he was pretty sure he was a year older too.
He didn't know what to do in this situation. He realised his head was bent down due to your arm across his shoulder and his face was next to your bosom. His face blushed red at the close approximaty, but you kept on ruffling his hair.
Suddenly you pulled him by his ear down to you. 'Ha I'm not very dead am I?' You said in a dark voice. 'No? Not dead? Ha! Good talk!' You cheerfully slapped his shoulder, personality doing a 180.
Bakugou groaned. Why were you so weird?
You grabbed him by the collar and yelled nonsense at him.
He yelled back.
Soon you were at each other's throats, bringing sibling hate to another level.
Midoriya could only stare in shock.
Who was she?
And how the heck is she not intimidated by Bakugou?
By the looks of it, bickering was normal.
As the teachers told the students to get into lines to enter the written exam, you and Bakugou had the same enraged expression, and was now bonking the other on the head.
Bonk
Bonk
Bonk
Bonk
BONK
'Owwww. After this you are so gonna get it.' You glared at BAKAbro.
'To compensate for the brain cells you robbed me of,'
BONK
He couldn't get you back for that, you were already in your seats.
Staring at the page, with your 2B pencil in hand, you could feel yourself drawing a massive blank.
Think, YN, think.
Now, what would Levy do?
———————————
Who to meet next? What to do?
Slayer out