Scars, Tattoos, Memories

Everyone stared at you. 

'What?' You asked. Jiro and Mina pointed at your arms. 

'Woah! Are those tattoos?!'

Momo and Uraraka glanced worriedly at your stomach and neck. 

'How did you get those scars, YN?' 

Oh.. right..

You smiled fondly at your guild mark. 

'Hey Mina, you know how I said I had amnesia? Well, my memories are slowly coming back, I just can't remember where I'm from.' You started, wincing at your lie.

The girls stared, nodding, wanting to hear your backstory. 

'Well, this is like a family symbol, like a-a you know that thing-' 

'like a crest?' Momo corrected you.

'Yeah... sort of...' You trailed off.

'What about the other one?' Jirou asked, pointing at the faded dull mark on the opposite arm, mirroring your guild mark. You winced. Somehow that mark didn't disappear.

The girls noticed your discomfort at this topic, and said, 'You don't have to tell us is you don't-'

'No, no, it's fine. It's time I got some of this off my chest anyway. Some weirdos thought I was a demon and tattooed me and kept me with a bunch of other bad guys. My family saved me,' You looked at your guild mark fondly before staring at the opposite arm, glaring at it. Why hasn't it gone away yet?

'Alvarez Empire...' You mutter darkly, glaring at the faded symbol. 

Sighing, you waved it off. Noticing your classmates worried looks, you laughed, lightening the mood. 

'Don't worry, I've gotten over it, and I'm sure you wanna know about my scars?'  You questioned, seeing your friends relaxing.

'Yeah, if it isn't to much to talk about...ribbit.' Tsu ribbited.

Tracing your finger over the largest scar on your stomach, you remembered how you snapped out of your demon-like trance to take a hit for Chelia Bendy and Wendy in the middle of a fight in Alvarez.

'This one, I was stabbed through the stomach while protecting my little sister and her friend... they were fighting to get me back from the weird demon thing I told you about earlier.'

Gasps went through the room, everyone looking at you in worry and admiration. 

'It goes all the way though to my back, but thats the deepest one I have.' You reassured them. Continuing, you explained, 'These ones I got from tryna get my friend back from these other guys attacking us, and the one on my neck I got from being a clumsy sword fighter.'

Alvarez Empire

Phantom lord 

And the small one on your neck? Fairy Tail's been in so many fights that you couldn't remember

Silence filled the room, and you were worried. What happened to your friends? They stared at you. 

.

.

.

'Waaaahh! LN-chann, you're so brave!' Uraraka hugged you.

'Oof.'

'Yeah YN! That's really heroic of you!' Mina jump into the hug. 

Hagakure yelled 'Group huugg!!'

And everyone hugged. You suffocated. 

~~~~~~~

'YN! YN! Snap out of it!' The sky sisters yelled at you.  You were in the sky, demonic wings flapping and shadowed, slitted eyes scanned the area for Zeref. You looked much more demonic than E.N.D, although your powers couldn't match, you still were ranked a high class ethorious. 

The only thought going through your brain was: KILL ZEREF.

Until someone yelled to Wendy and Chelia to move, you found yourself snapping out of your trance and zooming over to them, stepping in front of them as you shielded the two younger girls with your body. The sword plunged into you stomach, and through your back. The sword was held at an angle when it got you, and the person holding the sword reconised you. They ran away, leaving you to rip the sword out and be dragged to a safe place by the two girls. You told them to leave, and they did, returning after a while. Chelia said she gave up her magic to win. 

~~~~Shaking these thoughts away, you continued walking with the girls to training ground Beta.