Chapter Twelve

(Reader's POV)
Amu never went skating before with friends so I suggested we go there. I'm decent at skating but I haven't done it in a while. I guess I'll still have to do it though. Ok I'll do my best!

-present time-

"Himamori-chan!" I said glomming her a sly grin on my face as she started a rant about how it's Hina- not Hima-.

I was wearing jeans with a (color) shirt and a (color) jacket over it. My hands where covered by a pair of (f/c) gloves. My feet were covered by figure skates. On my head sat a (f/c) hat that covered my ears.

"Dude she's just messing with you." Symphony said to Amu who blushed a deep red.

"What are you tsundere?" I ask her and ran into the rink. When I got on, I felt as if I've been skating forever. I dont think Score changed with me.

I spun and skated backwards watching the others basking in my glory. I smiled at their gawking faces and did some flips. Kukai and Yaya got confident that they were gonna do just fine. Oh were they wrong. When they even got their first foot on the ice, they tripped and fell.

I skated over to them and brought out my hand for them to take. They took it and I helped them up. As I skated backwards, I didn't notice that Saaya entered. I didn't notice her until I felt her menacing aura.

When Yaya and Kukai were decent enough at skating, they let go and skated around. I did a few flips here and there. I then walked out of the rink and sat on a bench. I grabbed my water bottle and drank it watching as Nadeshiko skated around with grace and Amu teaching Tadase how to skate, which is surprising.

I put my water bottle back down and went back to the rink. I skated looking forward but then I closed my eyes. I felt like I've been here forever. I smiled but then bumped into someone. I look up to see a cute boy who had droopy brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said getting back up and dusting off my gloved hands.

"No no it's my fault...." He stopped for a second examining me. Suddenly his eyes widened making me raid a brow. "(F/n)? (L/n) (F/N)?"

"Do I know you?" I ask him brow now rising higher.

"It's me! Hinata Hibiki!" My eyes then widened at realization of my old friend.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him telling him to follow me to outside of the rink.

"I'm here visiting my family." He said,"I'm actually leaving tomorrow." Frowning at what he said, I grabbed his shoulders.

"How are the others?" I haven't been able to talk to my other friends from my old school.

"They're fine (friends name) got a boyfriends finally." He said laughing making me laugh too. Apparently the guys saw me talking to Hibiki so they came over.

"(Name), who's this?" Kukai asks me with a tint of worry in his voice, which is weird of him.

"Oh this is my childhood friend Hinata Hibiki."

(Kukai's POV)
"My old friend Hinata Hibiki." (Name) said it really happy. I don't know why I'm noticing this but, I'm probably being paranoid, why though.

(Nadeshiko's POV)
I look at Kukai from the corner of my eyes to see that Kukai's hands clenched into fists. Oh it seems that Kukai is jealous of Hinata-san.

(Reader's POV)
"Hibiki, these are my friends Amu, Nadeshiko, Tadase, Yaya and Kukai." I gestured to who was who.

"Why was I last?" Kukai asked me shaking my shoulders making me laugh.

"Teasing!" I said ruffling his soft li... what am I thinking?

"Oh have you finally found yourself a boyfriend?" Hibiki asked me teasingly making me blush and hit him.

"S-shut up Hibiki!" Kukai was also blushing but he seemed to be tense.

"Hibiki it's time to go!" I heard a female voice say. I look to where the voice is at and see Hibiki's mom. I wave and she waves back.

"So (Annoying nickname) got any messages to the guys?" Hibiki asks me.

"Don't die!" I said and he ran off laughing making me smile.

-skip to home-

I asked Amu and Yaya if they wanted to stay over and they did. I asked Nadeshiko if she wanted to come too but she said she was busy. They were a little surprised to find that I lived right next to Kukai. When I brought them to my room, Yaya instantly started going around looking at the anime posters.

"I only have a few posters." Yaya kept mumbling as she looking in awe at all the posters.

"Well, actually I have some posters that I accidentally bought a two of." I opened my closet to reveal my wide collection of mangas and chapter books.

"Are you like a hard core anime fan?" Amu asks while looking through the mangas.

"No. I don't act like an anime character yet." I said smiling slightly at the thought.

"Hey I'm gonna take a bath." Amu said grabbing her towel.

"Hey let's take a bath together!" I said finger up.

"Yeah!" Yaya agreed making Amu blush slightly.

"F-fine." Amu said all tsundere like.

-after bath-

We propped the glass on our lips and drank the milk from it. We sighed and wiped the milk off out lips.

Both Amu and Yaya were wearing pajamas while I was wearing an over sized shirt and shorts. Amu's pjs were pond while Yaya's are yellow. My shirt is orange and my shorts are black.

"That was nice." We all said in unison which we laughed at.

We must have laughed pretty hard because Kukai tumbled out of his room as if he was pushed out. He looked back into the room with a glare on his face. When he finally noticed us, he sighed.

"My brothers said to tell me to tell you to please be quiet." He said in a monotone voice. I smiled and waved him off as if saying 'yeah yeah'.

We enter my room and watch some anime on my tv. We played truth or dare, told each other their fortunes and told scary stories. Because Amu and Yaya were so scared, I had to sleep on the ground with them which was totally fine.