Soft: (Emily Prentiss X Female Reader)

A/N: Reader is the FBI's therapist tasked to a case.

Closing your own personal file, you sign, running your hand through your hair. These poor agents, they see so much horrible shit in their day to day lives, no wonder they need therapy. You begin to pack up your briefcase before your phone rings. Fuck this, you let out a groan before answering. 

"Dr. (YLN) speaking, how may I help you?" You take out a pen, heading over to your day planner: you were expecting a new patient, or maybe even a new meeting.

"(Y/N), its Aaron, we need you down here as soon as possible, we need you for a case. There's a violent child on the loose, we think you may help. Wheels up in three hours." He says, nervousness laced in his tone. You stiffen up, a case?  With the BAU? You let out a breath before responding.

"I'll be there Aaron. Is, uh Agent Prentiss coming? Tomorrow is her first meeting with me, and I'm guessing she's going to miss it." Sure, that's it huh (Y/N), it wasn't because you had a massive crush on the other female.

"Yes she's going to be there, you can do her appointment at the hotel, I'll room you two together." He says before the line ends. Guess that takes the rest of your weekend, whatever, you need a go bag.

You head back to your familiar apartment, packing your first ever go bag. You took some outfits and some sneakers with you. You then felt the familiar sinking feeling. Oh god, you were going to be out in the field! Breathe (Y/N) It is going to be fine, right? Right.

You arrived three hours later, ready and nervous about this flight. "Can you guys tell me more about the kid? It will help me pick tools to use as a therapist." You tried to strike up a calm conversation, needing your tools to be prepared.

"The kid has been in and out of foster care. His first house abused him and the fellow kids, so he ran. He's sixteen now." Prentiss showed you a picture of the kid. The picture was a little older, and the poor kid had cuts and bruises all over his face.

"He has to be somewhere in the eight mile radius of Oregon. He lures his victims someplace into the woods and then kills them. He has recently taken a new girl, her name is Adriana Rumeniz." Morgan speaks up, pointing to their geographical map.

"You know looking at these pictures, these victims have many things in common." Reid starts and the rest of his team began giving him physical cues to shut up, not that he notices. "They all are (Y/H) (Y/ST) females with (Y/HC) and (Y/EC)." He reads and then realizes his team's faces. You though, you were panicking.

"I'm just here to be a therapist's point of view, right?" You questioned, a darker tone laced into your tone.

"Well, we were hoping you'd go to the confrontation with us. You may be able to talk this kid down." Rossi clears the tension. You looked baffled before letting out another sigh. "Fine."

The rest of the flight was silent, Morgan gave Spencer a gentle slap on the shoulder for dropping the bomb on you.

You arrived to Oregon shortly, setting up base in Oregon PD's offices. You set up a laptop, connecting to Garcia and taking out your therapy tools. The rest of the team headed out, vests and guns and all. You spared a glance to Emily as she left. God, she looked really good in uniform.

"You got it bad (Y/N)," Garcia joked with you, chuckling as she connects the team's phone line with you.

"Were heading down to the apartment's near the woods, he has to be around here, I'll put you on speaker when we need you talk to him." Hotchner speaks sternly. "Of course Hotch." You sigh.

You look back at the board, there had to be more connections between this boy and these women. "Hey Garcia, can you look up more on the unsub, Uh Garrett Jackson." You picked up the photo of the beaten boy.