Chapter One

Arely's POV
"Get ready for the baby sitter" my mom said.
"Mom. i'm way to old for a damn babysitter" i said to her while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.
"Language!" My mom scolded me.
I just rolled my eyes. I walked up stairs and busting into my sisters room, Evelyn.
"Eve, were having a babysitter." I said to her.
  "Uhm, why." She looked at me like i was crazy.
  "Because! Mom and dad are going to the Bahamas." i threw my arms up
  "WITHOUT US?!" She threw her phone to the side.
  "Yeah i know. anyway, i bet she's a bitch." I laughed. She just ignored me so i shut her door and walked downstairs.
  "Me and your dad are leaving now." My mom tilted her head to the side. I just gave her a death glare.
  "Okay." I gave her a hug and she kissed my forehead. "Bye mom, love you." i smiled. Then she walked up stairs to give my sister a hug and say bye
    My sister is in fact my twin. We're identical. And also are very connected, but we fight a lot.
10 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
    Someone knocked on the door. I was sitting on the couch so of course i had to get it. ugh. I hopped up from the couch and walked over to the door.
   When i opened it was a tall hot guy. I quickly fixed my posture.
  "Who are you?" I asked
  "Your babysitter." He smirked. I was immediately annoyed. I pushed my upper lip up and looked him up and down.
  He slightly moved me to the side and walked in.
  "Hey! i didn't invite you in!" I looked up at him. I wish i was taller. He seemed about 6'0 and i was only 5'3. yea it runs in my family.
  "I'm ethan. i'll be watching out for you. and maybe ya know." he winked at me and then turned around to the kitchen and sat on the counter.
  "And what?" i furrowed my eyebrows.
  "So, you Arely or Evelyn?" Then all of a sudden Evelyn came rushing down the stairs. "ARELY!!!" She yelled at me.
"Ahh never mind." Ethan said.
  "YOU STUPID BI" she stopped talking once she saw Ethan. Her mouth formed a smiled.
  "Who are you?" She politely asked.
  "Kiss ass." I said.
  "Excuse me?" She gave me a dirty look
"I'm Ethan. I'll be your babysitter for the next 2 weeks." Ethan smiled at her
  "Arely. a word please." She motioned me time the hallway.
  "What?" I said
  "He's so hot!" Evelyn said wayyy to loud. I heard him laugh. So i pushed her.
   "Hey!" She yelled.
   "So ethan. Why you?" I showed no interest on purpose.
   "Feisty, aren't you." He smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs. Until i felt a grip around my arm.
  "Listen. i'm your babysitter, so your gonna listen to me. so don't disrespect me." then he got closer to my ear. "or i'll have to punish you." then he let go of my arm.
  So that's what it feels like to have a heart attack...