Chapter Two

Ethans POV
  Still not sure why that girl still doesn't fucking like me. I don't bring around condoms in my pockets for nothing. I walked up stairs and barged in Arelys room. She was changing. Oops. Not complaining though ;)
  "GET OUT ASSHOLE." She screamed at me.
  "Harsh." i said while leaving. Then i walked into Evelyns room. She was sitting down watching The Office on her TV.
  "Whatcha Doin" I said while plopping on her bed right next to her.
  "Uhm watching something." she said awkwardly. Arely walked into the room wearing short, shorts and a tank top.
  "Uhm. what's this." she looked mad. She was jealous.
  "Hanging out." i smiled at her. She slammed the door shut. i hopped up from the bed and ran after.
  "Arely" I tapped her shoulder.
  "What!" She rapidly turned around.
  "Are you jealous?" I asked quietly. She just looked at me. Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I picked her up and walked to her room. I shut the door behind me and dropped her on the bed. I kissed her and lifted up her shirt.
  Then she stopped me. "Wait. i'm sorry. we can't do this with Evelyn in the next room." She said. I just nodded my head and left her room.
   Arelys POV
What the actual fuck did i just do. you almost just fucked that hot ass guy. and ruined the chance of losing your virginity. UGH! I ran outside my room and ran to Evelyn room.        "Evelyn." I said to her while out of breath.
"What." she looked at me with a really mad look.
  "Me and Ethan are going to go pick up a pizza. Byeeee." i said quickly before she could reply. I walked out of her room and downstairs.
  "Come on." I said to Ethan while grabbing my jacket from the couch.
  "What, where are we going." he looked confused.
  "Your place." i winked at him. He smirked and we walked outside and to his car. During the ride his hand is gripped on my thigh
At Ethans House
Ethan jumps out of the car and reaches for his house key. i get out of the car and slam the door shut. Ethan is already at the front door to his house. i run and catch up to him he opens the door, closes it behind me and then picks me up.
He carries me all the way to his room and practically throws me onto his bed. The shirt he was wearing is now on the floor. He walks over to me on the bed.
"are you sure you wanna do this." he asks
I nod my head and he grabs my legs and pulls my towards