Marriage!

Elizabeth's POV: It's been almost a year since the babies have been born and it's been almost three years since me and Emma have been together and I really want her to be my wife everything has been great with us, I'm having my mom watch the babies for 5 days so I can fly us to Paris it's Emma's favorite place since she was a kid so I'm going to propose to her in Paris. The babies are amazing, I love being a mother they truly are the beat things that has ever happened to me.

Emma: My life is truly going great right now and I couldn't ask for a better life or a better family I love my daughters and my amazing girlfriend so fucking much.

Elizabeth: Emma guess what!!

Emma:what babe?

Elizabeth: We are going to Paris!!!

Emma: WHAT NO WAY FORREAL???

Elizabeth: Yes baby for real.

Emma"starts crying"

        "Next day"

Elizabeth POV: We are on the plane finally, I'm so excited to ask her! Will she says yes tho? Of course she loves me right? Ugh this is stressful, but I have the perfect ring for her and I hope she loves it and everything I have planned for us on this trip. I truly do love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her she's my rock my soul mate and my favorite person.

Emma POV: I don't know why Liz would just randomly take me to Paris... unless she was planning something like a proposal if so I would literally cry, I love her so much it hurts she's my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and the girls.

Elizabeth: I love you

Emma: I love you too baby so much

"Elizabeth smiles"

"Emma smiles back"

"They kiss"

Elizabeth POV: We finally land and check into our hotel room and I get the honey moon sweet, when we walk in it's so beautiful and there's a heart shaped bed. All I can think about is all the dirty things I want to do to Emma on there, we get settled in and lay down for bed and as I fall asleep I think about truly how much I adore and love this women. We both fall fast asleep in each other's arms.

Omg hey guys, it's been FOREVER. I'm so happy I've decided to continue this story!!! I'm thinking about making a new story or maybe creating a part 2 to this one? Like maybe a spin off! But I missed you guys so much. Much love, xoxo...Mariah