After

Elizabeth's POV: I miss my family so much...it's been months and I think about killing myself everyday...

(Footsteps approach)

James: why the fuck are you crying? You have no reason to cry?

Elizabeth: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO REASON TO CRY??

James: I feed you and your healthy so yea no reason to cry.

Elizabeth: you took me away from my WHOLE family and rape me. YOUR CRAZY!

(James smacks her in the face)
(Elizabeth screams)

James: shut the fuck up you loud ass bitch!

Elizabeth: NO

James: your asking for it bitch.

Elizabeth: please no I'm getting bigger now and your gonna hurt the baby!

James: fuck you and that baby I should kill it right now!
(Goes to punch her stomach)
(He misses)

Elizabeth: please not my baby...I'll do it with you but please be easy...

James: okay but you have to give me head baby.

(Elizabeth gets on her hands and knees and starts doing the deed)

James: fuck uhhh fuckkk how are you a lesbian you know what your doing baby!

(Grabs her hair and makes her deep throat it)

(Elizabeth chokes, but doesn't stop because she's scared for her baby)

James: yes baby yes faster I'm so closeee.

(Elizabeth goes faster)

James: FUCK IM CUMMING!

(Pulls out and comes on her face)

James: now lick it off baby.

(Elizabeth licks it off)

(James puts Elizabeth on the bed slowly and starts to slide it in slowly...)

(Elizabeth just lays there and takes it)

(James starts going faster, then pulls out and goes down to her pussy and starts licking it)

Elizabeth's POV: omg HES never done this before this feels fucking amazing but I can't show it and I shouldn't even be liking it.

(James starts sucking on her clit and licking the inside of her clit and fingers her)

(Elizabeth moans in pleasure on accident)

James: oh you like that baby I like hearing your moans.

Elizabeth: FUCK IM CLOSE DONT STOPPP!

(James stops what he's doing and puts his dick inside of her and starts going in and out fast)

(Elizabeth moans in pleasure and her back arches)

Elizabeth: FUCK ME HARDER IM SO FUCKING CLOSE.

(James goes as fast as he can)

(Both of them yell FUCKKK as they cum)

Elizabeth's POV: what the fuck just happened I can't believe I just came to him....this pregnancy is making me horny.....this is bad.....

Hi guys sorry I didn't upload for so long! I really wanna try getting back into this story again for real💓