Bittersweet Love

Author's POV
It's just another ordinary day. Everyone is doing their activities like going to school / college / work, spending their time with family or friends or lover somewhere, and many more. Inside the big mansion, a happy family is having their breakfast together. Smiles can be seen on their faces. It's like a good day, or maybe they only tried to be positive to start their long day. A young girl tells her story about her friends and of course her boyfriend. Seems like she is in a good mood. "Sowon-ah, speak slowly. Chew your food first before talk." Her dad said sternly because his daughter is talking like a machine gun. It's not good for her body. And as a good girl, she follow her dad's words. She grins to her dad after she finished chewing her food. "Aigoo~ this princess of mine is really a good girl." Her dad said while messing her hair. The girl pouted cutely and it makes her mom chuckle on her seat in front of her while mumbling "귀여워 (cute)". It makes her pouted even more. "Eomma~" She whined like a little kid. Her parents laugh because of their daughter's cuteness. The girl stops whining and smiles looking at their parents. She is so thankful to have them. It makes her happy to see their smiles. "Baby, is Jin going to pick you up to go to the university together today?" Her mom asked her daughter because it's been a while she didn't see that boy to pick her daughter. It makes her wonder if their relationship is fine. But, as an adult, she didn't want to intervene too much about her daughter love life. Her job is only to make sure her daughter is fine mentally and physically. "Aniyo eomma. He has something urgent to do this morning. I will drive by myself today." The girl said and smile sweetly to her mom. She can see how worried her mom right now. She believes that her mom is suspicious about her and her boyfriend. You know, mom's feeling is too strong when it comes about her family, especially her own children. But, once again, the older woman didn't say much. She only nodded her head and then they continue their breakfast until the time they need to continue their activities.

Sowon's POV
Again, eomma asked me about Jin. And once again I told her a lie. I don't want her to think negatively about him. Since last year I told him about my biggest secret, he didn't pick me up everyday like before. It was only few times to make it not obvious for my parents that our relationship isn't working that well. I never asked him or begged him to do something that he didn't want. I'm happy enough that he still treats me well in front of my parents and his. I don't want to make them sad or angry if they know what he did to me behind them.
Today I drive by myself to the university. It's so quiet. I don't like quiet atmosphere. What should I do? I don't like to turn on the radio. It's too noisy. Hmmm. Should I pick up the girls? Wait, I will leave a message on our group chat.

*여자친구 (It's their group chat name)*
Sowon: Hey, anyone is still at home?
Umji: I'm on my way, unnie.
Yuju: Me too.
Yerin: I'm on my way to dream land. I don't have any classes today. Hehehehehe
Eunha: I almost arrive. Wae?
Sowon: ㅠㅠ Nothing. I don't like driving alone to university.
Eunha: Where is Jin?
Sowon: I don't know. He said that he has something urgent to do this morning.
Yerin: Tsk! I hate him.
Eunha: Me too.
Sowon: Yakk! I'm here kids.
Yerin: My bad.
Eunha: Mianhae unnie
Sowon: It's okay. Don't do that again next time.
Eunha: Arasseo.
Yerin: Where's the Hwang?
Umji: 30 minutes ago she said that she was almost having her breakfast and ready to go.
Sowon: Yakk! Hwang Eunbi! Where are you?
Yuju: Maybe she was on the way with her motorcycle.
SinB: Wae?
Yerin: Sowon unnie asked you. Read the chat pabo!
Eunha: SinB, where are you now?
SinB: Me? I'm home. Wae?
Yerin: Don't you have any classes today? Umji is already on her way. Don't be late, TtinB!!
SinB: Ne..
Yuju: Where's Sowon unnie?
Eunha: I don't know. Maybe she is on the way to pick SinB.
SinB: I will ride my motorcycle. It's faster than her car.
Sowon: Get out, Hwang! I'm in front of your house!
SinB: What????
Yerin: Be ready, TtinB!
Yuju: RIP Hwang Eunbi
Eunha: Don't be too harsh with our SinB, Sowonnie. ㅠㅠ
Umji: Be safe, SinB. I'll wait at our class.