Not an Update, Only Author's Words

Heol~ Have you follow Sowon and SinB on Instagram?? My fellow WonB shippers, go follow them.. Palli Palli!!! 🤩

Finally 5 of 6 members have their own Instagram account

Finally 5 of 6 members have their own Instagram account.. Where is Yuju? Is she still busy with her Yoga on the door frame? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Go follow them, guys! And keep support GFriend.. I'm currently listening to their songs on repeat.. I'm trying to finish the next part quickly.. You know, sometimes I lost my imagination and my mood to write.. I admire those authors who could update their story frequently.. But, I'm trying here.. I won't go away without finishing this book.. I want you to know if your supportive words really help me a lot to continue writing..

So, as a prove that I'm really working hard out here, I will give you a little spoiler of cover image for the next part.. It took me 2 days to find suitable images.. You know, I'm afraid if I put someone else image in my story.. I mean, I'm afraid to use wrong images of those idols that I put in this book.. Honestly, I'm not familiar with the guys characters.. I picked them randomly.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Okay, not fully random.. I know Woohyun because I watched his K-Drama years ago.. He is really cool.. His voice is amazing as well.. But, for Juyeon, hehehehehe I don't know him before I included him in this story.. No offense for their fans!!! I'm only being honest here..
Please don't hate me.. (ㅠ  _  ㅠ )

Back to the cover image that we're talking about.. I needed to stay up until 3 AM for editing the images to become one.. I'm not good at editing, really.. Someone, please help me!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So, here you go.. It's the cover image for the next part that took me days and nights for the editing..

 It's the cover image for the next part that took me days and nights for the editing

What's going on with them? It's still a mystery.. Please wait kindly, okay?

Love,
Author-nim 💕