You were about to speak but a knock interrupted you. The food opened and you were met with the rest of the volleyball team. You could tell they were worried with the faces they gave you once they entered. "The whole gangs here!" You smiled and let out a small laugh. Kaori stood up and wiped her tears. "Y/n... are you doing well?" you heard one of the first years call out to you. You let out your biggest smile to reassure the 1st year.

"I'm doing well, I just have a bad sickness." He looked down, "Y/n, why didn't you tell me about this?" You looked and saw Akaashi. "You looked down at your hands and tried your best to not cough. "Akaashi, I-i'm sorry" You started to cough, you tried your best not to cough up petals by putting your hands up to your mouth. "Y/n!" You couldn't keep it in and started coughing.

The pain started to grow more around your neck so you grabbed your neck, your mouth letting out all the petals fall down, continuing to cough a flower came out. You felt the pain starting to ease but you couldn't breath. Gasping for air you grabbed your neck struggling to breath. "Someone call the doctor!" You heard Kaori yell. Everyone excluding Bokuto, Akaashi and Kaori stayed behind to try to get you to breath.

You started coughing more, your lungs getting filled with more flower petals as you cough. "Ka-kao-ri- ple-ase, d-ont wo-rry." you said in between breaths. "A-kaa-shi, it's not yo-ur fa-ult. P-p-lease don't bla-ame y-our-self." The doctor came rushing in and told everyone to exit the room. "Bokuto! Take care of them." You said with all your strength, your vision started to get blurry. You felt yourself drift off into sleep.