*no one pov*

Kaori was held back by a nurse from entering the room they brought Y/n in. She couldn't stop crying, Bokuto grabbed Kaori from the nurse and hugged her, screams and sobs muffled by Bokutos chest. Bokuto held in his tears trying not to crack, knowing that we wouldn't be able to see Y/n one last time. Her words replaying in his head. "Take care of them." He bit his lip remembering her words. Kaori lost her balance and fell on to the floor, still crying.

Akaashi was looking down at the floor, not looking at the scene in front of him. The rest of the Volleyball players behind him, some were crying and some just bit their lips trying not to cry knowing that they'll never be able to see her laugh anymore.

*1 Month later*

It was the day of the funeral. Everyone wearing black. The whole team and her relatives surrounding the black casket. They lowered You down into the ground making sure you were placed correctly. Blue Hydrangeas thrown down around you. After a while the funeral ended. Everyone left excluding the three. "Bokuto, Y/n told me to keep her promise she made to you." Kaori didn't look up toward him and kept staring at your tombstone.

She wasn't crying, all her tears dried up from earlier. Bokuto looked down the floor. "She's in a better place now, She wouldn't want us to be sad." He said not lifting his head. "Akaashi, She also told me to not blame yourself, and continue on with your life." She stood up looking at him. Akaashi found out a week later after you passed away. He looked up to the sky, he didn't answer to Kaori. After a couple of minutes Kaori spoke up. "I'll be heading on now, don't stay here for too long." She said her goodbyes to Bokuto and Akaashi and left.

"Akaashi, I know you feel like it's your fault but it's not, please don't blame yourself she wanted me to tell you that as a promise. Don't break her promise." Bokuto patted his shoulder and walked away after saying goodbye to you. Akaashi looked down at your stone, looking are your name. He crouched down, "You should have told me y/n, you didn't have to leave us like this." He grabbed your stone, tears flowing down his eyes. "I'll miss you, Y/n" he said placing the blue flower in front of the stone and walked away.

*End*