Author's note

First of all, thank you for taking a look at my book! Considering the amount of time and work that I put into this story, every new reader is like a small achievement in itself. When you pour your heart and soul into something, there is nothing more satisfying than to find other people who love it almost as much as you do.

Before you start reading, I wanted to tell you that this is still a first draft. I am quite the perfectionist, though, so I already revise my chapters two to three times before publishing. However, I'm only human, which means that there may always be mistakes that escaped my notice, either regarding grammar or the plot itself. Should you find any such mistakes, please notify me. I'm always looking to improve and I can't do so without feedback.

Inheritance is my first published work on Wattpad and I have been invested into the story since the very beginning (January 2020). It is also my second completed novel and my first attempt at writing in the (high) fantasy genre. This story forced me out of my comfort zone in many different ways, but that is exactly why writing it was such a rewarding experience.

I hope you'll enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!