Please read

I had a knee surgery last September and I have to have a 'follow-up' operation on monday, the reason it's taken this long to get the operation is because my knee took a long time to heal and recover from the previous one AND my knee got dislodged ...

I had a knee surgery last September and I have to have a 'follow-up' operation on monday, the reason it's taken this long to get the operation is because my knee took a long time to heal and recover from the previous one AND my knee got dislodged a few months ago (not because of a fault in the surgery, it's just part of my disability) so they had to wait until that recovered too.

The reason I've kept this so quiet until now is because I really didn't want to make a big deal out of it and the last thing I wanted was to bring my negative problems into such a bright fandom.

Because of this I'm going to be leaving the fandom for a while, not just tumblr but all my other platforms. My recovery is going to be long and stressful and I really don't want it rubbing off onto my 'trolls life'.

I'm going to be gone for the next 2 weeks. Just until I've recovered slightly and I can go back to physical therapy. The bright side to all this is that after this operation I won't have to have another for a looooooong while!! I am going to be just fine but for now I think this is the best thing atm.

I love you all and thank you for understanding.

❤🐬