𝐓𝐄𝐍

hi u guys I don't want to be a bother but please vote and comment on the chapters! It encourages me to write/publish the chapters faster. I hope u enjoy this one, it contains a bit of fluff :))

It's been a week since Midoryia was emitted in the hospital. He's been in and out of sleep, even after recovery girl visited him. It worried Shinsou, but all he could do was be there for support. Which he was, he even stayed the night a few times. The only time he left was when Midoryia's mother demanded him to go home and catch up on sleep, which he didn't. He hasn't slept since the attack, he was too anxious to sleep. His worry for Midoryia fueled him to stay awake, make sure that he was there when he woke up. He wanted to apologize, he wanted to tell him he was so sorry and that he was going to do what was right and turn himself in, even if it meant a life sentence, or even worse, death. He wanted Midoryia to know that he really wanted to get away from the life he lives.

And he wanted to thank him again for making him a better person. 

He laid his head on the bed, his hand reaching out to hold the greenette's. A warm feeling made its way through the lilac haired male's body. It was all surreal for him, he never imagined holding someone's hand would make him feel so safe. Even with the monitors beeping in the background, just a simple touch silenced everything around him. He felt nothing but peace, which made his eyelids heavy. He slowly drifted into a deep slumber. 

There was a beeping echoing in Midoryia's head, the sound waking him up from his slumber. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the bright light that surrounded him. Oh. I'm in the hospital again. He thought, he was about to move his hands to help him sit up, until he noticed one hand was trapped in another. He turned his head,his eyes soften when he seen the lilac haired boy, his mouth was parted, a bit of drool coming out as he slept. Even in his sleep, he held a tight grip on Midoryia's hand.

"You know he hasn't left your side since you got here," the sudden voice made him jump, sitting up to see a nurse was now in the room. "The only time he did was when your mom made him, I don't think the poor guy has got any sleep until now- oh, do you mind if I do a small check up on you?" 

Midoryia nodded, "Oh, of course," he smiled, he carefully pried his hand from Hitoshi's, which made him stir a bit, but he didn't budge. The nurses words replayed in his head, it made his heart skip a beat knowing that after everything, he still cared so much about him. 

"Okay, first were going to start with your blood pressure," she said, holding the cup out. Midoryia swung his legs over the bed, his toes pressing lightly against the cold floor. He held his arm out, patiently waiting for the tightness around his arm to disappear. "Oh, the doctor also ordered a few brain scans, is it okay for me to confirm those?" Midoryia nodded again, he knows the attack from Kaminari could have seriously messed him up, so he didn't deny any any scans they wanted to have done. 

He did a few more tests, which checked his reflexes, his eyes, etc. He honestly felt drained after it was all done, which the nurse noticed. "I'll have them bring you some food, I'm sorry to push everything on you when you first wake up. I'll notify you when they're ready to start the scans." Midoryia nodded, telling her thank you before she left. 

He was left alone again with Hitoshi, whom was still knocked out. The greenette sat back down, his hand carefully being set on his head, his fingers combed through his messy hair, a smile made its way on his face. He lightly poked his cheek, whispering, "Hitoshi," but he didn't move. damn. He thought, he knew he was tired but he didn't want his neck to hurt once he woke up. He stood back up, walking around to the side of the bed he was on. 

He took a deep breath, his hand cupping Hitoshi's face, his other hand wrapping around his torso. I'm probably going to get yelled at for pushing my limits. He thought, but he didn't mind at the moment, making sure his head was secure, he lifted him up and carefully set him on the bed. 

His head felt like it was full of air, he pressed both hands down to avoid falling on the sleeping male. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to come back to his senses. 

"Oh god, you need to brush your teeth." His eyes shot open, seeing that he was now awake, he didn't even get a word in before Hisoshi started to speak again, "Wait, what the hell are you doing up?" He asked, grabbing Midoryia's arms and sitting him on the bed, "How the hell did I- Izuku you need to stay in bed, what the hell is wrong with you?" he lectured, making the greenette's face turn a bright red.

"I didn't want you to get a kink in your neck," He laughed, his hand going to the back of his head to scratch it.

"Izuku-" Hitoshi let out a sigh, he could feel a blush creeping on his face, too, He's too fucking cute. He thought, pulling him into a tight embrace. 

"I'm so glad you're okay."