𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Double update? Tf am I on?

Hitoshi woke up to a hand gripping his chest, making his reflex kick in and automatically grab the hand that held him. His eyes shot open, seeing nobody was above him. The only person in the room was Izuku, who had his eyebrows furrowed, sweat slowly going down his forehead. Hitoshi let go of the greenette's hand, bringing it up to his cheek, his thumb rubbing circles on his cheek. 

"Izuku, baby it's okay," he whispered, leaning over and pressing his lips against Izuku's. When he pulled away, he continued to talk to him, "Wake up baby," even though he didn't want him to, he knew that meant they wouldn't be with each other once he did. But he also didn't want him to continue to have his nightmare. The want to be with him, and the want for him to be out of the nightmare got the better of him. He sat up, slightly shaking the sleeping male.

Green eyes met his lilac ones, making his heart skip a beat once he noticed he was about to cry. He pulled Izuku close to him, hugging him tightly. "It's okay baby, it was just a dream." he whispered, but Izuku shook his head. 

"no, it's not," he said with gritted teeth, he was trying to stop the tears from falling. Hitoshi knew what he was referring to, making him hold Izuku tighter. His words hit him like bricks, they weighed down on his chest. The last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt Izuku, and these last few weeks that's passed, that's the only thing he's done. After he's gone, Izuku is still going to hurt, all because of him. 

Make him forget you. 

The thought crossed his mind, but he didn't want him to break through his quirk just as he did before. He only had a minimal amount of time to think this over, a choice that would either make Izuku hate him, leave him heart broken, or make him forget what they were completely. This was something Hitoshi never thought he would have to choose. 

"Let's take a shower," Hitoshi murmured, earning a nod against his chest.  They both crawled out of bed, Izuku taking the lead to the bathroom, even turning the water on for the two of them. Hitoshi watched as he took his shirt off, his skin was utterly flawless, freckles covering his back just as they do on his cheeks. Hitoshi started to undress too, noticing that Izuku stopped with his thumbs tucked under the joggers he was wearing. "What's wrong?"

"I-um, nobody has ever seen me um, nude," he muttered, not turning around to face Hitoshi. 

"If you're not comfortable, I can wait Izuku." 

"No! no," he paused, making Hitoshi chuckle, he knew the boy was blushing. "I-I want to spend as much time as I can with you," Hitoshi hummed, "Well I'll look away, and when you're ready for me to come in, just say something."  

Izuku nodded, signalling for the lilac haired male to turn around, he waited patiently, until he heard, "Okay, ready."

Izuku held his hand a bit tighter than usual, the loud noise of the busy city was tuned out as they stood in front of the police station. Hitoshi turned to the greenette, his free hand cupping his face as he yet again connected lips with him. Izuku's hand slowly let go of Hitoshi's allowing Hitoshi to properly cup his cheeks. They didn't know how long their kissed lasted, but it didn't matter to either of them. If it were possible, they would've stopped time to make it feel as if it was forever, but sadly, neither if them had the quirk to. 

He pulled back, looking directly into Izuku's eyes as he spoke, "Izuku, can you do one last favor for me?" he asked, 

"of course w-," 

got him. He thought, sorrow flooding through his body. He felt like he was about to drown in regret, until the T.V. from a local shop got his attention.

"BREAKING NEWS: LEADER OF THE NOTORIOUS GANG DRAGONS HAS TURNED HIMSELF IN AT 8 AM THIS MORNING." The image of a blond hair male, blue eyes showed up on the screen. "AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CHIEF WILL TAKE PLACE LATER TODAY AT THREE O'CLOCK WITH MORE INFORMATION ON WHY HE TURNED HIMSELF IN."

"What the fuck Worrick," he gritted his teeth, his trance on Izuku was broken, but Hitoshi didn't even notice the angry greenette glaring at him. But once he noticed where Hitoshi was looking, his jaw went slack, looking between the screen and Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi what-"

"He turned himself in and claims to be me?!" he snapped, glaring Izuku. "What the fuck is wrong with him?! What.. what the fuck am I going to do now?"

"I-I don't know.." Izuku replied, taking Hitoshi's hand in his once again.

PLOT TWIST?! who loves worrick, cause bitch I DO!