Clones and dog reader.

Coruscant, a busy place, dirty, thugs running around under ground,Jedi Temple looking all mighty.  *O what fun.*

Your probably wondering who I am right? Well I don't have have a name because I never had a owner. I'm a rare speaces, a dog living a hard life on the streets of coruscant. My marbled coloured coat is mattered with dirt, mud and probably some other disgusting stuff. My long tail is gone because of an acadent so I'm left with a stump but in all honesty it's easier to run away from people because they can't grab my tail. My claws are sharp from not being cut and walking on the hard streets. I'm pretty sure I'm 3, YeP that's all about my past so that brings me to now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The streets were cold, dark and deserted. The perfect time for me to slink out of my house of boxes, rags and old metal junk. My blue eyes took in the dark streets, my paws made no sound. Rasing my head I took a big sniff. "hmmm nothing..let's try near the bars..it's a risky move but I haven't eaten in 4 days.."
As if agreeing with me my stomach grumbled. Snorting I padded down the cobble street to the bars.

Loud music, laughing and talking filled my ears as the bars came into view.
"Let's see who's going to be nice tonight!" My stumpy tail wagged excitedly. Walking up to the first bar I wandered up to some of the people outside. Sitting down beside one I let my touge lop out and gave a doggie grin.

" Out of the way But!" The guy ruffly shoved me.

I barked up at him." Rude!!"  Huffing I stomped off.  Let's just say that was the beginning of a bad night.7 bars same result but a couple people where ruffer then necessary. I was beyond grumpy, my fur was worse then before Believe it! My left hand paw was bleeding from when a bar tender threw a bottle at me, yeesh! I was hungry, tired and sore! Looking up I realized I had entered an unknown part of town.
" O great!! Now where am I?!" A wine escaped me. Picking up the pace my jogging soon turned into an all out run. Turning a sharp corner I ran straight into metal.
"Ouch!" I rubbed my nose glancing up at the object. " It's a speedster?"  Music was coming from the building next to a lot of parked speedsters.. my ears picked up the sound of laughing and talking. My noise suddenly twitched. What is that??..."FOOD!?" I have a happy yip trotting over to the open door. Pering in I was shocked to see a bunch of men in different color armer..but the men all looked the same...my brain rapidly processed what I was thinking. "Clones!? That means I'm standing outside the 79's BAR?!!" I blink trying to process everything to be honest I've never been over here. My stomach growling snapped me back to reality. Huffing a lowered myself to the ground and snuck into the bar. I stayed to the shadows weaving and ducking under chairs around clones who weren't paying attention. Sniffing the air from my spot under an occupied stool I zerod in on a half eaten plate of food across the room. The only problem was many clones stood in the way, the plate was located on a table serounded by eating clones. The good thing was that the table was pretty low. Taking a shakey breath I crawled forward. Weaving around clones and every now and then peaking up at them. The table grew closer by the minute! I could almost taste the food!!

Slowly inching forward...step.by step.

I had reached the table and no one had seen me. Reminding myself to breath I peaked up from underneath the table. Good they weren't looking. I stood up on my black legs because the table was still to tall and slowly reached forward being cautious.

" HAY!"

Startled I lunged forward snapped my jaws around the sandwich and darted away.
"Kriff!!" The next moment was a blur, hands tried grabbing me and shouting rang in my ears. Against my better judgement I dropped the food and curled up in a small ball under a corner table. I snarled at the hands who attempted to grab me.