Kit Fisto x dying reader.

Request from- savannahester3

~ "Hay KIT!" (Y/n) laughed as she surprise hugged the Jedi.

Kit laughed and hugged his friend back. " Hay (y/n)" 
The two of them had been friends for 4 years and where as close as siblings.

~~~~~~~~~

The battle on Ryloth was taking a deadly turn. Troopers where falling , Kit was getting worn out.

" Watch your back buddy!" (Y/n) said deflecting a couple shots aimed at kits back.

" I can always count on you!' Kit chuckled while taking down a couple battle droids.

" Why yes, yes you can" (y/n) laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The two friends where dueling in the training room. Both well trained and evenly matched.
" Shall we call it a draw?" Kit asked sweat dripping off his brow.

" Yes please we been at this for an hour!" (Y/n) huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kit spun around deflecting many shots.
Suddenly the scream of (y/n) made him stop and star in horror as his friend fell to her knees before falling backwards.
It all happened in slow motion kit ran forward catching (y/n) before she hit the ground.

Her breathing was uneaven and choppy.
" Hay Kit." She weakly coughed blood trailing down the side of her lips.
Kit let out an anguished cry.

" No no no (y/n) Stay With Me!" He cried letting the tears trail down his green skin.
(Y/n) smiled weakly.
" Do not weep my friend death is just another part we'll meet again one day" she took a pained breath in.

" O my dear friend please don't leave me" kit lowered his forhead to hers their noses touching. (Y/n) laughed a little breathlessly.
" We had some amazing runs together dear friend .... Some bad but amazing n-nothing can r-replace them" she weezed out.

A couple clones had formed a circle around the two so no battle droid could ruin the moment. (Y/n)'s  clone cammader was their looking down at her with sadness his visor hiding his face. But (y/n) new he felt sad she new his face without seeing it.
" Cammader Indo don't be sad i-it was am h-honer working with you"

Cammader Indo bowed his head. " The honer was all mine sir"

(Y/n) looked back up at kit and smiled a weak happy smile. " See you soon my friend" she closed her eyes taking her last breath, her body went limp in kits arms. Kit wailed and placed his head on his friends chest crying the tears coming fast.

In the middle of the battle the clones all heard the pained cry's and new Thier beloved general, friend and leader had passed on.

~~~~~~~~~~
" But kit you promised to teach me how to force heal!!" (Y/n) pouted.

Kit laughed.
" I would but I honestly don't know how
(y/n) sorry" he smiled apoligice.

(Y/n) laughed " it's fine but why did you promise it?!"

" So that we could hang out" kit laughed at his friends stunned face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit stood picking up his friends saber and charged forward with a new found energy. The clones cheered and ran forward eager to avenge their fallen leader. The battle was over soon and kit went to the temple on order to bury his friend. For no grave on a Battle field was worthy of (y/n)'s hardworking and giving nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Friends forever kit?"

" Yes (y/n) friends forever and always"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

( So I hope this request was okay. )