Imagine

Imagine one day... no more bts.. no more Bangtan Sonyeondan..

Bts who makes you laugh and smile..
Bts who makes you cry..
Bts who makes you happy..

In the next few years we will see our boys getting married and have kids.

Imagine attending their LAST concert and they sing 'Born Singer' after you'll hear Namjoon saying "Thank you ARMY.. we've done it!" He takes a sharp inhale swiping away a stray tear, after they sing 'let go' for being the last time as a full group.. being the last time as Bangtan.. as a whole..

After they finish singing they are ready to go backstage crying.. all ARMY's begin singing 'Dont Leave Me' with tears running down their faces.

Imagine them uploading their LAST music video, their LAST dance practice, their LAST Bangtan Bomb, Jungkooks LAST G.C.F showing clips of the boys all together happily with small messages for ARMY telling us it'll be okay, Jins LAST Eat Jin showing him eating delicious food but it's not the same he seems saddened..

We will witness their last group hug, their last time teasing ARMY, their last fansign, and their last group introduction..

Imagine a women busy with household activities such as cooking, cleaning, and taking care of her children and husband when suddenly she receives a notification on he phone warning her about having low storage space.. she began deleting old useless photos .. when she suddenly stops at a photo smiling and reminiscing about the past

 when she suddenly stops at a photo smiling and reminiscing about the past

It showed the past... seven beautiful men, known only as Bangtan Sonyeondan... she remembered her teenage years, a young girl that was really into k-pop, suddenly tears began to stream down her face as all those memories came flooding her mind..

But only a true ARMY would say this "Thank you for sharing amazing music, thank you for inspiring me and many others, thank you for changing my life, and thank you for your existence, it really means a lot to me and many others.".... "Thank you for everything... thank you"

One day no more bts, no more Kim Namjoon aka God of destruction to make you smile, no more Kim Seokjin mr worldwide handsome to be a confident goof, no more Min Yoongi our savage lil meow-meow to tell us to start our new year's happily, no more Jung Hoseok our ball of sunshine to help us smile through the roughest times, no more Park Jimin our small mochi to comfort you on Vlive if you've been having a hard time, no more Kim Taehyung our alien to give us such a sweet soulful voice and a childlike personality, and no more Jeon Jungkook our Kookie to beat us at everything in pretty much life our Golden Maknae...

One day no more 7 goofs to make us laugh and smile.

imagine walking around the mall with your child and you suddenly hear someone singing "forever... we are young".. tears fall as you remember those 7 goofs who ruined your life, who gave you something to look forward to, who broke your bank, those 7 goofs who brightened your day..

You bump into the person singing the song nocking him down, you asked him "are you okay?" .."I dont understand." He replied you help him off the floor "appa!" He called out to his father and you turned your back looking towards the direction "oppa" you spoke in a low tone teary eyed you faced each other "ARMY?" He asked and you nodded.. "thank you for being an ARMY we achieved our dreams thanks to you... you made us who we are and we love you.. we will never forget you, you will always be in our hearts.. remember all the things we've gone through together.. remember together we are forever young"

One day...