Chapter 28

Dom's pov:

It's been a few months now and me and Luca were doing great. He made me so happy and the insecurities I'd orginally felt about dating another guy went away pretty quickly.

Luca was also getting better. His nightmares were getting less apparent and flashbacks were more minimal. His confidence was beginning to shine through again and he seemed so much happier than I'd ever seen him which in turn made me beem with pride. Jeez I sounded like his dad then. Well, I could be his daddy *wink wink* jokes! Or am I? Hm... No, I really am kidding.

Talking of sexual, we've still not done anything really sexual. Which is fine, I don't mind. I know it's going to be tough for him. I don't want to pressure him. The most we've done is probably make out and touching each other up. It sometimes almost goes further but then he begins to panic and shuts down.

He always apologises to me and tells me that maybe next time he'll get over it. It breaks my heart that he thinks he has to "get over it". If, and or when, it happens, it'll happen when he's comfortable and under his lead.

Right now, we were touring in Australia and this heat is crazy! It'd been a while since we were last here so I joked at every show about hoping that they hadn't forgotten about us. When the fans screamed back at us, the biggest smiles plastered our faces and the energy in the room just exploded.

I wanted to surprise Luca for our 3 month anniversary. Cos why not? I can be a romantic when I wanted too. Plus, it's been a while since we'd done anything together. Just me and him.

"Do I look okay?" I ask Michael as I run a hand through my messy hair that I had tamed for the most part. He smiles and nods. "You look great, man. Luca's jaw will be on the floor!" he chuckles as I do too. "Thanks, man." I hug him before messing with my tie and trying to straighten it up. I groan in frustration and give up. "it'll do.." I mutter. "Stop stressin', Dom. He loves you for you and your sloppy tie skills." he smirks and I gently slap him around the head. "Cheeky git."

"Adam says that Luca is ready and waiting for you." Michael informs me as he looks up from his phone. I smile. "Cheers." I take one last look at myself in the mirror before taking a deep breath and shoving my phone in my pocket. "Okay. Let's do this." I smile and make my way to our suite where Adam and Luca were. I had got ready at Adam and Michael's.

I stop outside the door and pause as my nerves begin kicking in. I bite my lip as I lift my hand to knock on the door. 'shit!' I think to myself when I realised I forgot something. I quickly rush back to the boys suite and force the door open.

Michael looks up at me confused, his eyebrow arched up. I bend over slightly as I put my hands on my knees, breathing heavily. "I... I forgot something." He nods. I stand up, quickly take a puff of my inhaler and grab what I had forgotten.

Okay. Attempt number 2.

I say bye to Michael again and head back out to our suite. I, once again, stand outside the door and lift my free hand to knock. I hear shuffling and quiet talking inside before the door finally opens.

Me and Luca stare at one another. My jaw drops to the floor as my eyes pop out of their sockets.

Holy. Shit. Hot. Damn.

Luca blushes as he giggles nervously. "Wow... You look..." he fidgets slightly. "Handsome as fuck..." he finishes. I smile, blush tinting my cheeks. "As do you, love." He smiles sheepishly.

He turns to Adam slightly. "I, uh, got you something." he says before looking at me again. I raise an eyebrow. "What's that, then?" He walks out of sight before coming back with a huge ass fuckin pink unicorn Teddy.

I grin, chuckling slightly. "It's me as a Teddy." he grins. I hum, nodding. "Definitely is. I got you something too." he puts the Teddy down and tilts his head. "What's that, then?" he says, mimicking me. I smile and bring my hand from behind my back. I hold out the bouquet of pink roses with a charming smile.

He grins and takes them, smelling them, his smile getting wider. "I love them, thank you!" He hugs me tightly and I hug him back, kissing his head.

He walks back in to our suite and grabs the vase with some flowers already in that the hotel had put in there and chucks them in the near by bin and pours the water down the sink before putting fresh water in and placing the flowers in.

It was weird to not just walk into out suite and do what I wanted but I wanted to keep up with the whole date theme. Cheesy and cliché, I know but I wanted this to be one of the best nights he's ever had.

Luca walks back, smiling brightly which caused his eyes to sparkle. He looks me up and down fully and notices my tie. He smirks and walks closer. "Your ties a little wonky, Domino." I blush. "I had a battle with it and as you see, it won." he laughs his sweet laugh and fixes my tie before stepping back. "Well, I guess you're lucky that your knight in shining armour is here to save the day." Luca grins, winking. I chuckle. "I guess I am."

I hold my arm out. "Ready to go babe?" He nods and hooks his arm around mine. "I am."

Just as we're about to leave, we hear Adam yell. "Make sure you bring him home safe or I'll have your head, Mr Harrison!" We chuckle. "I will, sir!" and with that we walk away.

---A/N---

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I hadn't written anything in a few days. Hope the new year is treating you well.

Much love 🖤