Chapter 34

Dom's pov:

I hear a voice calling me from behind and I turn to look who it was. I smile as I see a familiar face from my school days.

"Ella!" I smile, laughing as I pull her into a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

She hugs me back as she laughs. "Oh, my god Dom! I know it's crazy!" She pulls away still smiling as she twirls with her hair. "Look at you. Mr rockstar, aye?" I chuckle and shrug. "S'pose so."

"How've you been?!" I ask. "I know! You look great. As always." She compliments. "You look amazing yourself." I smile.

I turn when I hear a throat being cleared beside me. Fook. Luca's stood beside me. A smile was plastered across his face.

"Oh, Ella, this is Luca." I smile as I introduce them. "Luca, this is Ella."

"Nice to meet you." Luca says. "Ella lived on my street as a kid and we attended school together." I tell him, smiling as I reminisce. "We were inseparable up until we left school."

"I don't really know why we drifted away." Ella comments, placing a hand on my arm, pouting. I shrug. "Life happens but we should see each other more!" I yell. "I've missed you."

"Me too." She smiles. "Remember back in school when everyone shipped us and thought we should date?"

I roll my eyes and laugh at the memory. "I do. People wouldn't leave us alone."

We continue to talk and remember great times together from our younger years. Luca would laugh beside us sometimes but he seemed zoned out mostly. Or maybe just lost. I don't know.

Luca's Pov:

I watch as the pair talk and laugh together as if nobody else existed. I don't know if Dom had noticed or not but this Ella lass kept checking him out. Every now and again she'd look him up and down and it was really grinding my gears.

What if I weren't enough? I wasn't an artist— I wasn't an incredible singer or songwriter. What if he left me for someone with more talent? Someone more deserving of him?

I saw tears enter Dom's eyes from how much he was laughing at the stories they shared from when I wasn't in his life. I don't know what it was but something about this lass wanted to make me smash my head against a brick wall.

"I'm going to get a drink." Ella finally says, kissing Dom's cheek as she walked away. "I'll come and find you later."

"Please don't." I mutter after she was out of hearing distance. Luckily, Dom didn't hear me.

"I miss her and the days we hung out." Dom comments as he watches her walk away.

"I'm sure you do." I spit, sarcasm lacing my voice.

Dom turns to me, frowning. "What's wrong?" He grasps my hand, squeezing it. "Nothing." I shrug.

"Is someone jealous of Ella?" Dom teases. "No." I say in an instant but I don't think he was buying it.

"Baby," he sighs softly. "You have nothing to worry about. She's just an old friend from school, okay?"

I glare up at him. "I'm not jealous." I restate. Dom raises an eyebrow. "You totally are." He says, teasing me again.

I roll my eyes. "Okay. Maybe a little."
I finally admit. "Only because she's standing there all pretty and confident. Saying shit like 'we'd look good together.' and that."

"Luca," Dom tries to hold back his laugh. If looks could kill. This boy would be dead right now. "I love you, okay? Sure, she was a good friend back in school but you're the one I love, okay?"

I nod my head as I look down. "I know." I whisper. He lifts my head up and presses a loving kiss on my lips. When we pull away, Dom's big grin was smacked across his face and I couldn't help but smile a little too.

"I'll always choose you, babe." He smiles, kissing me again.

"I was being silly, I'm sorry." I shrug. "You don't have to apologise." he grins. "Now come dance with me?"

I nod and smile. He takes me across the room to where others were dancing and we start to dance to the beat. We smile and laugh, enjoying the rest of the party.

Later that night, we stumble our way upstairs and collapse on Dom's bed, laughing. I smile as I turn to him on my side. "I really do love you, Dom." He grins. "I really love you too Luca."

"Say it again," I say softly. Dom laughs, confusion written on his face. "Just one more time." I pout. "Pleaseee?"

"I really love you too, love." He repeats as he playfully jabs my sides. "Forever and always."

Eventually, we change and cuddle, closing our eyes as we get as close to each other as possible and falling asleep in each other embrace.

---A/N---

Two updates in one night ✌️ what did you think? Thanks for reading 🖤

Much love 🖤