#10: School✰

Alright, this may be a little cliche, but I wanted to do a chapter where the signs get to hang with the countryhumans at school(or perhaps you skipped school, who knows)!
Also I've noticed that we've hit 6k reads! It's absolutely phenomenal how well this book is doing! I'm very happy to have such a popular book about something I like to write about!
Also yes, I have gone missing for possibly 2 weeks. I apologize for my absence, but it's alright if you don't forgive me. I feel as thought my sudden disappearance was inexcusable, haha. Still, I hope all of you are having a good day/night, and wish the best for you all if times get rough!
-Teacup

*Note that I've only done the zodiacs Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Virgo. The rest will be posted soon.

❥---𑁍

Aries
Beads of sweat fell down your face like a waterfall. You stood up straight in an attempt not to fall into a puddle on the floor as your breathing began to regulate itself. Oh, how much you hated P.E. class. Your annoyingly bossy teacher had ordered you to do two more laps than the rest of the class for absolutely no reason. You rolled your eyes at her pettiness. The P.E. snob had let the other students chat on the bleachers while you ran, as well. You sluggishly began to make your way towards the bleachers to catch your breath, but was stopped by an unfamiliar voice.
"(Y/n), right? Do you need some water? I have an extra bottle." A voice offers. You turn your (e/c) orbs behind you to find Norway. He had just transferred to the school a few days ago. He smiles at you sympathetically and holds out an unopened bottle of water. You give him a blank face and grabbed the water bottle from his hand. His smile widened.
"What she did was so unfair," you growled, popping open the cap of the water and taking a quick swig. Norway nodded in agreement. He folded his arms and walked with you towards an unoccupied spot. You quickly took a seat and felt the tension in your legs release. Pain coursed through your body from your leg joints, causing you to groan.
"Hey, at least you can take a break now!" Norway beams. You mutter a "yeah," and take another swig of the purified water. Out of the corner of your eye you saw your least favorite teacher waltz into the gym. Your face alternated from neutral to irked. Norway noticed your change in expression and scooted away.
"Quiet down, everyone! I have decided that today we'll be having a special event," She said with a smug grin. The entire class collectively groaned and sighed in annoyance, knowing exactly what was going on. Norway displayed a bewildered expression. Your eyes met his ocean blue ones, and then your eyes gravitated towards his body.
"This man is built," you unconsciously whispered to yourself. Norway noticed what he assumed to be admiration, and flexed his bicep. You gave him an annoyed look.
"I see you've noticed!" He said triumphantly with a cheeky grin. You rolled your eyes so hard you were sure you'd see your brain. He chuckled. Just as you were about to give him a slick comeback, a whistle abruptly halted you. You winced and looked at your teacher, who had already set up the dodgeballs in the middle of the gym. She swiftly ordered everyone to stand up and participate or else the grade for the day would be withheld. You stood to your feet and immediately it felt as if you were walking on stilts of jelly. Norway helped you by holding you up straight. He then beckoned you to follow as he rushed off towards the crowd of annoyed students. You unwillingly followed with a miffed expression.
"I will be assigning who the leaders of both teams are." She hisses, as if we were to go against her word if she hadn't said it so venomously. You crossed your arms and tapped a finger on your forearm. 
"Norway and (Y/N), you're the leaders." She stated surprisingly calmly. A few people had turned towards you and Norway. You hadn't noticed that he was standing next to you. With swift movements you made your way towards the teacher with Norway in tow.
"I'm going to break you down, little man." You whisper jokingly. Norway barely subdues his burst of laughter with a chuckle. He then smirks at you.
"Little? Look who's talking." He muttered. You felt your blood begin to burn under your (s/c) skin. You would definitely take him down, no matter what.
You decided to lead a balanced team, picking the people you knew as either "athletic" or "a nerdy idiot" according to the gym teacher.  Afterwards your group and Norway's lined up across the opposite sides of the gym. Norway was making heavy eye contact with you, obviously intending to knock you out of the game before the other way around happens. The teacher blew her whistle and everyone flew towards the center. People were already getting knocked out of the game, mostly the less athletic students. His team was going down far faster than your own though, so you had made the right decision.
You had caught the Norwegian flag in the corner of your eye. You swiftly turned towards the taller male. He yeeted a dodgeball right beside you. If flew clear past your head, causing your hair to slightly fly up from the immediate gust of wind. With the dodgeball in hand, you maneuvered around your area, looking for the right location to get that smug bastard off of the scene. As soon as you had found it, the ball went flying from your hand. You had thrown it with such velocity that you weren't sure if he'd be conscious after it or not.
Spoilers: he wasn't.
The vicinity between the two of you was closer, since the both of you were extremely close to the middle ground. When the ball hit his face, he fell to the floor. You didn't know whether to feel triumphant or to feel sympathy for the poor guy. Before you could bend down and check on him though, you realized you had been standing still for too long. It was too late though, a fiery red ball had already made contact with the side of your head.
Think I went a little overboard for you, Aries...