T is for Trauma

"You know I'll win" a small brunette piped up from the floor of her living room a game console controller in her hand "no fair Wario cheats!" her father yelled back mostly playful though there was a slight sense of annoyance in his tone. As soon as the red buggy crossed the finish line Tony Stark dropped his controller into his lap in defeat "okay! new rule, no more Mario Kart" The billionaire announced causing his daughter to giggle. He smiled down at her fondly and ruffled her hair causing the small girl to swat his hand away in annoyance "alright kiddo I'll be down in the lab, make sure to get your homework done" he told the girl "okay dad" she replied happily getting up to turn of the Tv.

 The young girl in question was Brielle Alice Genevieve Stark, the sixteen year old daughter of Anthony Edward Stark and Eleanor Marie Coville.  As she sat at the kitchen counter she couldn't help but feel like she was forgetting something, that's when the reminder popped up on her phone her dad left for Afghanistan today. She left her science homework on the counter and went up to her dads room to pack his bag for his two day trip to the weapons demonstration in Afghanistan. As the small girl descended down the stairs to lab she could hear her father and pepper arguing  "I mean, doesn't it kind of defeat the whole purpose of having your own plane if it departs before you arrive?" she heard her fathers voice. The lab doors opened and she lugged the suit case inside the lab "I packed for you Daddy" Belle chimed in "Thanks sweetheart, what would I do without you?" Tony joked "suffer tremendously" Belle answered sarcastically causing Tony to chuckle "see you in two days" Tony added giving Belle a quick kiss on the head before leaving with Happy. Belle waved at the car before going back inside to finish her homework.

It was a few hours later when Belle woke up on the kitchen counter she checked the clock to see it was eleven pm at night she groaned realizing she still had science homework to finish. She gasped at the news alert on her screen in big bold letters it read,

                                                 'TONY STARK MISSING IN AFGHANISTAN'

Belles hand flew up to her mouth and she didn't know what to do she went up to her room and paced around before walking into her closet and rooting around. Her hand landed on a dress Pepper had bought her for her birthday last year, Tony had never liked it. It was black silk dress with spaghetti straps that reached her mid thigh, it had a plunging neckline and the back reached just above her hips. Her fingers stroked the material softly and she slowly slipped into it, she was gazing at herself in the mirror though her eyes held an empty look. The girls eyes landed on the matching shoes she had gotten they were strappy black with silver sparkly heels. She slid her feet into them and adjusted to the new height, they were three inch heels bringing her height up to five foot four. Looking at herself in the mirror she barely recognized herself as she left the closet and headed over to her vanity as if she was running on auto pilot. She brushed some silver eye shadow across her eyelids and used a blue eyeliner across the top and but a tiny dot underneath her bottom lashes before putting some gold glitter on the inner corners of her eyes and then finally added her mascara. She polished her lips off with a rose lip gloss and walked absentmindedly to the parking garage where she grabbed some random keys and drove off into the night.

Belle swayed on the dance floor of some downtown nightclub, she had been bar hoping all night and finally landed on a club called pickles. Her arms were covered in different wrist bands and stamps and she was absolutely covered in paint and glitter, though she couldn't remember what from. She looked at her phone and saw all the missed calls from Happy, Pepper and Rhodey. She drunkenly brought the phone up to her ear as she walked towards the exit, Belle winced at the volume of Pepper yelling down the phone. The small girl brought the phone away from her ear and checked the phone it was four a.m., she began to dial Happy's number when she felt something press into her lower back. 

                                                           TW RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT 

"Drop the phone, I have a gun" came a gruff voice causing Belle to inhale sharply. The phone slipped from her hand and the mans arm wrapped around her waist, he stomped on the phone shattering the screen. Belle's eyes searched frantically around for any sign of anyone else, that's when she noticed they were in an ally way. The girl didn't have much time to think before she felt a sharp prick in her neck followed by a burning sensation in her blood, she tried to scream but she was frozen, paralyzed as the man threw her down onto the ground quickly ripping open her dress. She couldn't even close her eyes as the mans hand went up to her throat choking her, that's when she felt the pain as he thrusted in her violently. Belle began to choke and gag as her eyes rolled back into her head and just before she passed out his hand released her throat and she gasped in the air she had been cut off from. She tried to sit up, her brain screamed at her to move or do anything but the only thing she could get herself to do was close her eyes and silently cry as she tried to process anything.