𝖎. Deal With The Devil.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀PART I

PART I.
I.   DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SETH IS TROUBLED, or so he has been told. He's reckless, hot-headed and impulsive. Yet anyone that truly studied the headstrong teen would see that he is desperate. Desperate for someone to acknowledge the emotional pain seeping through his reckless actions, rather than his words, as he attempts to prove himself stable with his fists. Seth's habit of pushing back against pain has lasted for so long, resulting in the constant routine of getting himself engaged in numerous fights, expressing all his rage and fury on the football pitch as well as fooling around with girls hoping to numb the growing wound. 

   His raging sea of anger would cause him to say things he didn't mean, or act in a certain rash way, for no one taught the teen how exactly to tame the flames of fury pent up inside him. The flames increasing with the constant sight of his father downing his sorrows with alcohol, knowing that not only has his mother caused his family distress, only using his father for his money, but the family of a certain blondish girl that had the benefit of sharing the same horrid mother. 

   His getaway from it all consisted of his usual fling, Ingrid Holden. Her eyes speak of a beautiful soul, her smile embracing a beam of light having the ability to illumine any foul mood. Her hair is the deep hues of chocolate framing against her caramel skin tone. Ingrid sits, perched on Seth's lap. Her petite body melting against his with each deep kiss filled with raw intensity. Her soft, brown skin is exposed against his bare chest, leaving only her undergarments as the pair breathe rapidly, heart rates beating faster. Ingrid's lips are tinted red and swollen, giggling lightly against Seth's lips as he groans from her swift teasing. 

   Their fingers roam and caress each other's skin, both fighting for dominance causing Ingrid to lower both their bodies flat on the bed. Just as the Cruz boy's fingers fumble with her bra, the harsh vibration of Ingrid's phone causes him to groan against her skin. 

       "No." Seth whines, already sensing the girl pull away from his lips. 

    Her neck burns as his lips make contact with her neck, sliding his arm around her waist hoping to distract the curly haired girl. A wave of pleasure runs eagerly through her body, causing her to arch her body deeper against his and just as she's almost lost in the moment, the repeated buzzing of her phone causes the aroused boy to groan once more. 

       "Yes." Ingrid imitates, reaching for her blaring phone but is unable to do so since Seth succeeds in grasping the device. 

   Ingrid glares daringly at the smirking boy below her as he holds the phone away from her reach. Ingrid giggles, a sound that absentmindedly brings a smile onto Seth's face as he continued to move his arm around before she could snatch the device. Every attempt leads Ingrid to fail as the boisterous laughter belonging to Seth sound throughout the immense room, resulting in the well-known girl to pout.