Chapter 3: Friendship Reformed

You Riki and Twilight wake up and you three were facing together and Twilight blushed when she saw you and quickly look away.

(Y/N) and Riki: Morning Twilight

Twilight: Um morning you two *in her head* especially you (Y/N).

Later, you and Riki were going to the bathroom, you and Riki were about to open the door until you realized something.

(Y/N): Wait hold on.

Riki: What is it?

(Y/N): I think Twilight is still in the bathroom.

Riki: Oh yeah should we open the door?

(Y/N): Nah.

Riki: Good point, *to twilight* hey twilight are you there?

Twilight: *inside* yes I'm here taking a shower.

(Y/N): Okay we'll wait.

Later, you Riki and Twilight head down and have breakfast. You made pancakes for Twilight and your family and girlfriend.

Twilight: This is delicious, you're a great cook (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thanks.

Riki: He learned from the best.

(Y/N): Yep

Later, Twilight was talking to to your adopted older sister, Sarah.

Sarah: So, when are you gonna tell him?

Twilight: Tell him what?

Twilight blushed from what Sarah said.

Twilight: Uhhh, I will eventually, just not yet. And besides he already has a girlfriend and that's Riki

Sarah: Alright, you do you and hey don't worry Riki is super nice she'll share my little bro with you.

Later, you Riki and Twilight are at the school in the halls talking to each other.

Twilight: You have a way with cooking utensils.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Riki: Can’t beat his cooking.

Twilight: Anyways, Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.

Twilight then pull out her list of talking points.

Spike: You made a list? That's so unlike you!

Spike then laugh out loud as Twilight gestures to get Spike into her backpack. Spike then nervously laugh as he gets into the backpack.

Spike: Uh... Please... Continue.

(Y/N): What's the plan?

Twilight: I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!

Riki: So just prove that your human?

(Y/N): I think it's a great idea.

Twilight: Okay, guys. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it.

(Y/N): It sure does.

Riki: No pressure

As you and Twilight walk down the halls, everyone is giving you and Twilight dark glares, especially the girls.