Chapter 5: Truth out of the blue

Twilight ran all the way to Rarity's boutique and head into the changing rooms, you and Riki use your super speed to head to the boutique without the girls noticing. you and Riki then went into the boutique.

Rarity: Is she alright?

(Y/N): We'll talk to her.

You and Riki then walk into the changing room that Twilight's in, you and Riki see her talking to herself.

Twilight: Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons!

Riki: What?

(Y/N): Wait, you'll be here for 30 days

Twilight: Yes, Oh, what are we gonna do?

Twilight put her hands on her face Spike then thought of something.

Spike: Hmm. We tell them the truth. Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight. They'll help us figure somethin' out.

Riki: Yeah, there good people

(Y/N): Yeah.

Twilight: But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?

Spike: Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria.

(Y/N): Yeah plus your talking to two mutant cheetahs

Riki: Who are willing to help you no matter what.

Twilight then smiles and pet Spike.

Twilight: I'm glad you followed me here, Spike.

Spike: "Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons.

(Y/N): And if Twilight is going to tell the truth, and so are we.

Riki: Yeah it's time we come clean.

You place a hand on Twilight's as she lightly blushes.

Twilight: I'm glad I met you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Same here.

Riki: And this is why your the best boyfriend ever.

You, Riki, and Twilight pull the curtains open. The girls then turn to you and Twilight.

Applejack: You okay?

(Y/N): She has something to say.

Twilight: "The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight."

Pinkie: WHAT!?

Twilight: "It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations, but (Y/N) and Riki fixed them but it's still posponed 

Pinkie: WHAT?!?

Twilight: But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight.

Pinkie: Wha–!

Applejack cut Pinkie off by placing her hand on her mouth. Twilight then let out a sigh.

Twilight: You see...

Pinkie: You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!*Squee*