05'

Marquis Kingston

Marquis Kingston

...

"So what we gon do about that nigga Kentrell?" I asked my boss.

"Don't worry about him we got that nigga just keep getting closer to that girl." He said.

"And what we going afta her foe?" He looked at me and smacked his lips.

Tf you catching an attitude foe lil nigga. If you wasn't my boss I would have buss a cap in yo ass.

"Like I said don't worry about it lil nigga." I smacked my lips.

"Aight nigga I'll catch you later." I dapped him up and walked outta the trap.

Soon dat ass gon be mine..

-

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

...

"4KT ain't nobody safe who gon die today." KD walking into the house yelling.

I smacked my lips and looked up from my phone.

"Nigga stop quoting me." He mugged me.

"Nigga when you stop getting dents in yo head talk to me." He snapped back.

"Watch I fuck around and slit yo throat nigga." I bucked at him.

"Well damn. This some demonic shit. Lemme head out." Ben said.

"Hey y'all." Ashanti said coming in with Angel behind her.

Ashanti came over and sat on my lap and gave me a kiss.

"Where was you the last few days?" I pushed her off my lap.

"I went to go visit my momma kentrell what's wrong witchu?" She scrunched her face up.

I looked at ha crazy. I was about to say summ but Ian Botha saying it. I might hurt ha feelings.

"But why you ain't Eva tell me about going to yo moms?" I glared at ha.

Tears began falling out ha eyes.

Tf where that shit come from?

"My momma has cancer kentrell she gotta few months left." She began crying.

"Ah Shit Here we go again." Angel mumbled.

Damn I felt bad but why I feel like she lying.

"Damn shawt I'm sorry I ain't know that." I pulled her into a hug.

"Awww y'all cute." KD rolled his eyes and pretended to take a picture.

"Stop playing." I said mugging him.

"I'll stop playing when you get a new bitch." He mumbled.

I smacked my lips and smacked the back of his head.

"Damn wtf I did to you?" He rubbed his head mugging me.

"Yo ears is what you did." They laughed.

"You gon need to stop talkin bout my ears. You'on see me talking bout yo dents and how they shaped like a electrical outlet. So don't come fa me." He said. I mugged him then bucked.

"I hate it here mane." I shook my head.

"Is it because of yo dents?" KD whispered.

"Nigga shut up mane." I snapped.

"And this nigga say he 4ktrey. More like 4kgay." Ben said roasting KD.

"Mane you hell." Babyjoe said.

"Shut tf up go wash them stank ass dreads that you ain't washed foe two years. How you dye yo shit but don't wash it first?" KD mugged.

"I really hate yo ass." Babyjoe shook his head.

"Y'all niggas always arguing ova some dumb shit ." Three said.

"Where the hell you come from? We ain't even know you was here." Ben said. He shrugged.

"You shouldn't be talking Ben. Looking like a thief in the night. Fucking roach." Three said.

"Damn everybody just be doing me." He scratched in the back of my head.

"Well if you wasn't so black then-nvm." KD shook his head.

"I'm in the ghetto fr fr." I shook my head.