09'

Arabelle Angel Bryere

....

I didn't know what to say to kentrell at all. I didn't expect him to pop up. Especially at a time like this.

I wasn't even supposed to be here but apparently I'm in danger. And I didn't want to get kentrell involved.

Even though I know he cares about me I'm doing it for his protection and mine.

And as much as I wanted to let him know I can't.

"I know you hear me mane. Gon head explain yo self slime or someone dying tonight." He said mugging looking in between the both of us.

I looked up at him and sighed.

"I have to leave again kentrell. And it's for good this time." he scrunched his face up at me.

"The fuck you mean you leaving foe good?" I looked at him with sad eyes.

"Kentrell Im in danger and I don't want you to get involved." He smacked his lips.

"Whatchu Tryna say? Yo ass ain't leaving me again unless I'm coming withchu." I shook my head.

"No kentrell you DONT understand. You have to stay here. I have to leave. If I stay I'll put you in more danger. And I don't want that happening."

Durelle nodded his head. Kentrell ran a hand down his face.

I knew he felt some type of way but this is what I had to do to protect him.

Leaving him again was gonna be hard but I have to do it for my safety and his.

Unknown(D)

She just really dumb asf to believe some shit like this. She just fell into a damn trap and she ain't even realize.

I'm tryna get to kentrell but she in the way of that shit. And I need this plan to work. From word around the street that kentrell nigga smart as hell and ion need him catching onto me.

I just hope Ashanti and Marquis don't mess up no shit in this plan or imma end up killing both of them niggas.

I ain't letting niggas get away this time. Imma do what I gotta do and get them outta the way.

Imma get my revenge soon I just gotta wait on the right time.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
...

Ain't no way in hell in letting ha ass leave again. She not going nowhea unless I'm coming with ha.

I understand that she doing it for ha own safety unit that don't stop me from doing summ about it.

But I had a deep ass gut feeling like the nigga was lyin. And I always trust my intuition and this is whea I need it the most right na.

He was prolly lying but I ain't gon say nun about until I get actual evidence that he was. I Neva trusted the Nigga from the jump.

He seemed mad suspicious na than Eva befoe.

How would I know if I should believe him or not. Just a lying ass nigga and a snake.

"So Whatchu gon do?" I looked at her.

"Well she- I cut him off my pulling my gun out.

"Aht aht i WASNT talking to you slime. Mind yo business bitch." I mugged him. He mugged me then shook his head.

I should blow his brain out right na but you know I'm betta den dat. Imma let him explain hiself first before I blow his brains out.

Nah he should just die right na ain't it? He ain't important right na though.

Protect Angel first then get rid of him.