nine. epilogue

This story was originally a narrative essay that I wrote for my English class. My teacher suggested that I submit my work someplace else, so I decided to publish it here.

It's short, I know. I ended it on a hurry because I intended to do the entire book of Chaos Walking, but I didn't know that my teacher only wanted 3-5 pages from me (I wrote thirty haha). I wasn't even halfway through the book when I realized that I had to turn in my story soon and I couldn't end my story with: to be continued...

So, I killed everyone off. Yep. That's the ending. Something happened on the outside, in the real world, and someone set fire to the book. If you've read The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide, the ending is similar to what happened in the final few battles.

Honestly, I really would love to pick up this story again (and I most likely will) but for now, this is the end. If you guys want a sequel or maybe a backstory (like who set fire to the book, what happened in the real world while Hailie was in the book, or what the trio does in the place they're in), comment! I'd love to see what I should write next.

Anyways, this really wasn't an epilogue but I wanna keep the title. See you in my next book :)

-

ps. on google docs, this made a 30 page narrative. could you imagine what i would've wrote if i was able to write hailie into the entire book

pps. go read my other book, radioactive. it's a will byers x reader (shameless self promo)

ppps. this book has actual uppercase letters n it's so weird lmao