🌱→ Experienced or not

Do these guys have some experience in the field?

▫️Disclaimer: slightly explicit content ahead, characters aged up (18+)▫️

──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────

👀Narancia:
Narancia has only had one relationship, which, unfortunately for him, was unsuccesful because of different reasons and didn't last long, so it obviously didn't lead to sexual intercourse. He actually wants to have his first time with someone he really likes, not a pass-time partner or a one night stand.

👀Mista:
I don't wanna say he's a fuckboy, but he surely loves to have sex and he's had it both during some of his relationships and as one night stands. Good thing is that his one night stands happenes while he wasn't dating and mostly during those times when he was drinking and partying a lot. Also, I must say that he actually liked the people he was with, maybe most of them weren't exactly crushes, but he didn't just use them for release.

👀Fugo:
Fugo didn't have time to love properly, during all his life he was running after his studies and thinking about himself and his achievements. Besides, he couldn't date anyone since he was in university at a very young age, especially comparing to the other students who were at least 18, and afterwards all he was thinking of was to survive and be useful to the gang.

👀Giorno:
Before his majestic glow up most of people disliked and even hated him, while afterwards they all started to drool over him. But Giorno is no fool, he does not forgive and does not forget. This is why he's waiting for someone who will appreciate him fro what he really is in order to lose his virginity to someone whom he loves and who loves him back.

👀Bruno:
Bruno has had sex a few times, but only with one partner, which currently is his ex. He despises the idea of having one night stands or to going to bed with people he doesn't fully want. His priority is comfort and love, lust comes after since the latter just brings misfortune and hatred in his opinion.

👀Abbacchio:
Out of all of the members, i can say that Leone is the most experienced in the field. He's had intercourse with some of his partners, and during his tough period he used to have frequent one night stands in order to focus on something other than his problems for once. It was like another "cure" besides drinking a lot. After joining the gang, he calmed down a bit in a sense, so now he's trying to go back to the normal routine of finding a partner and creating a healthy relationship.

──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────