Chapter 1:

Firepaw is walking among the leaves when they find an elder who is telling the kits an ancient story on how our clan came to be.

Firepaws point of view:

I am walking around the bushes to go back to our clan's main area, which we call Claw Rest Pines.

I see elder Blaze telling the kits a story. I walk over there, even though I am not a kit anymore, and listen to the story. "Hello, Firepaw. Would you like to hear the story?" Blaze mews patiently. "Why, Yes," I nod.

Blazes point of view:

I am now telling the young ones a story that us elders call The Great Beginning. I start in a raspy mew and cough ,"Well, it all started when our clan overpowered all the others. You see, we didn't defeat them by strength, we defeated them by cleverness and vulnerability, because every clan has a weakness. Now, vulnerability is not usually something to be proud of, but in some situations it can help. What our clan did was find our strengths and weaknesses while the other clans killed each other. Since we weren't harmed at all, we had the most strength and clan members left. We killed every last member of the remaining clan and won."

Lightkits point of view:

Elder Blaze thought the story was over, but I didn't want it to be so I persuaded him to tell more by yipping and mewing over and over again until his eardrums almost popped out.

Blaze:

"Ouch," I screech as my ear throbs from Lightkits constant annoyance.

I say, to make her quiet down," Alright. I guess I didn't quite give you a clear vision on why we fought" I hear a kit mutter Doy!,and I continue,"We fought because it was the moon where we find out who is the leading clan. Some clans, after they die out from this certain fight, build back up again in about ten years(one moon) and some others do not. This fight, which we call The Clan Throne Battle, happens every two moons. This fight is how we became a rising clan. Now we are the biggest clan in the world. Story time is over! Got to go eat now." Then I leave.