Incident

Y/N POV

I went to the bathroom to use the toilet and refresh myself. I looked at the time on the clock before entering the bathroom. It was 1:50 pm so I had 20 minutes or so left till form. 

IN THOUGHT

They were really BTS. I could easily tell the boys apart from when I actually saw them. They all look handsome, sweet and kind. Now I know we are the same age, same school, the same year. I can't wait to talk to them more.

BTS look very different because they don't have makeup on and they earings. 

Finish thought

I quickly washed my hands, put the ring on my finger (right hand next to thumb), put on the and walk out of the bathroom with my head face down as I usually do. Before I knew it I had crashed into someone and we both fell down. I landed on the person. We both opened our eyes at the same time and then gasped in shock. 

It was Suga, I thought he was in the cafe with the rest of the boys. I guess he decided to leave. Was he not looking or something?? I looked down and him, he looks handsome, has soft lips, black eyes and black hair. I am also Asian and family from Sri Lanka but I'm English. I was blushing hard, why I am I blushing.

Suga was also blushing. 😊

Suga POV

I said goodbye to my Hyungs and walked off with my head facing down as usual. I was thinking about /Y/N,  she is pretty, cute, beautiful and unique. What's happening to me? I'll ask Hyung later when we get home.

Before I knew it I had crashed into someone and we both fell down. I landed on the person. We both opened our eyes at the same time and then gasped in shock.

It was Y/N, my dear god, how many times do I injure her because I have done it twice and they were serious, it even led her to hospital.  

I'm blushing so hard because she is on top of me. Her eyes were dark brown, her hair is dark brown, her lips were beautiful and she smells nice as well.

 She is also blushing, crap.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it, this was an intense chapter. Stay and found out what happens.

Byeeeee ~~