Part 33

Arabela and Y/N waited until everyone left the hall after BTS performed. Arabela turned to her with her cute eyes, like she was in love with someone.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Y/N said "We can go out for a drink or before our homes tomorrow"

"I'm in love with TaeTae," she replied.

"Yup, alcohol it is then, "Y/N said about to drag her away but a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Baby, I heard drinks, why don't you join us?" replied Yoongi.

Arabela looked confused at Y/N.

"I'm hallucinating right now, I need before I go BTS insane," Y/N said walking but the hand grabbed tighter.

"Hyung careful with your words and let her go," said Taehyung causing Arabela to slip out Y/N's hands but Taehyung caught her on the right time.

"Unnie, who's behind us?" Y/N asked.

"Bangtan," she replied getting up.

Y/N turned around to see my boyfriend, the rest of bts and the staff. Y/N bowed quickly and said hi in Korean.

"I'm so sorry making you wait, we'll be going sorry," Y/N apologise grabbing Arabela.

"Manager, can they come with us for dinner?" asked Namjoon causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Manager, are they allowed?" asked Yoongi.

"But they are fans," replied Manager.

"Yes, they are fans, but you know Y/N, she's our school friend and that's her friend, Arabela," said Yoongi wanting to hang out.

Their manager left to make a phone call.

"Aish," Y/N whispered thinking about the consequences.

"Baby, what's wrong?" said Arabela looking at me worried.

"Yes, let's go," Y/N replied holding her hand.

"Wait, Y/N shi, I'm sorry I didn't recognise you from before, but you can go to their dorm and have dinner," replied Manager.

Y/N widened my eyes and mouth, then bowed "Thank you and sorry for all the hassle,"

"Y/N shi, it's okay, now all you get in the cars," said Manager and they all followed.

"Taekook is real, sorry Unnie, but I promise you next time," Y/N whispered then winked "Yoongi or Taehyung or any,"

"Hahaha, it's okay I kinda guessed it," replied Arabela.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Arabela went in one car, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok went in another car and lastly Jimin, Yoongi and Y/N in the last one.

"Boys, I'll join you later or tomorrow," said Manager.

"Don't they do a Vlive after an event or OT7 photo??" asked Y/N.

"They be doing a Vlive tonight, so give them time, they know what to do," replied Manager leaving go home.

-Bangtan's Dorm -

"Home Sweet Home," shouted Jungkook running to his room.

"10 minutes, 15 max, get refreshed, get changed and Jungkook help the others do their makeup and come back here," shouted Yoongi.

After 15 minutes, everyone was back in their own clothes, Jimin set up the Vlive. Y/N and Arabela sat in the kitchen watching them understanding nothing, sitting in quiet.

- 1 hour + later -

BTS said their goodbyes and went to freshen up once again.

"They leave us here, without a word," said Y/N.