Prologue

Longago in the kingdom of Mobius, their live a wise blue hedgehog king named King Julesthe Hedgehog who rules the kingdom of Mobius with his beloved purple hedgehogqueen, Aleena the Hedgehog. His Adviser is his light blue hedgehog brother, SirCharles the Hedgehog (Chuck), but Jules never treats him like a servant, and aright hand man named The Oracle, a green lizard who lived many years paintingthe history of Mobius, and the legend of the royal family. Jules had alsoanother brother who is younger than him named Taka the Hedgehog. Taka is thefiercest hedgehog in Mobius and was destine to be the leader of the Hedgehogguard, and had the gift of the roar. When one of his team member named Nuka,who is also the fiercest, was patrolling on his own, he met a strange hedgehogwith a scar on his face. He had no fear of him or being alone. The hedgehogtold him that he has wisdom and power, and that together he and Nuka could rulethe kingdom, but Nuka refused, then the hedgehog sent his snake friend to giveNuka a scar. Nuka was surprise and the snake gave him the scar. The Hedgehogtold Nuka that he would give him the cure for the snake venom, if he do exactlywhat he says. Nuka got really angry andchase away the hedgehog and kill the snake. When Nuka went back to the castle,he told King Jules what had happened. Nuka was hoping that he would be praisednear and far, for stopping the evil plot, but instead King Jules nicknamed him 'Scar'.Then Nuka got very furious, and the venom that was inside of him change hiswill, he began to think that he should be king instead of his leaders olderbrother, King Jules, and decided to use the name 'Scar', instead of 'Nuka'. SoScar ask Taka to order the guard to help him to take down King Jules so Takacould be king, but when Taka and the guard refused, Scar was furious. So during theguards patrol, Scar scared all of the buffalos to make a stamped and Taka andthe guard were killed that they, and Scar lost the mark of the guard meaning heis no longer a member of the guard. When King Jules heard the news about whathappen to his brother and the guard, he was upset and made a funeral in honorof his younger brother and the guard for what they did to protect their homes.After the funeral, King Jules decided to also take the responsibility toprotect the kingdom in honor of his younger brother, and sometimes he speakswith him in sky to give him advice what a guard should do to protect theirhome, because sometimes being a leader of a guard can be different than being aking. His other brother, Chuck, wantedto help too, so King Jules order him that every morning he should check thekingdom for some morning report, and to let him know whether there are dangerin the kingdom. King Jules also wanted to give Scar a new job, since he is nolonger a member of the guard. But Scar refused and instead of living in thecastle, like he always did when he was a member of the hedgehog guard, he livedin an old house alone.