Part 3

After Sonic left went to find his friend Princess Sally Acorn, daughter of King Max Acorn and Queen Alicia Acorn, and the little sister of Prince Elias Acorn. Sonic found her with her mother talking with his mother. "Hey Sally." said Sonic. "Hey Sonic, what are you up to?" "I'm going on an adventure, and wonder if you would like to come along." said Sonic. "Sure, as long it's not a boring place." said Sally. "No, its a cool place." said Sonic. "So where is this cool place?" said Queen Aleena. Sonic knew if he told her were exactly they are going, he could get in trouble. So, he told her to the watering hole. Sally ask her mother if she could go with him. Queen Alicia ask Queen Aleena if Sally could go with Sonic and she agree, if they go with Jet. Sonic and Sally were upset because they have to go with Jet. "No, not Jet." said Sonic. While they were walking Sally ask Sonic were they are really going,because she knew that Sonic hates water, and would never go somewhere near water. "So, where are we really going?" said Sally. Sonic told her that they are going to the Elephant graveyard. Sonic and Sally knew that the only way for them to go there if they lose Jet. Jet stop for a moment and told them that the both of them are betroth. "What exactly do you mean by betroth?" said Sally. "One day you two are going to be married." said Jet, which made it feel weird for Sonic and Sally. "I can't marry her, she's my friend." said Sonic. "Ya, and it will be really weird." said Sally. "Well I'm sorry, but its part of the royal family tradition." said Jet. "Well when I'm king, I won't need a queen or someone to tell me what to do." said Sonic. "Not so long as I'm around." said Jet. "Well in that case your fired." said Sonic. "Nice try, but only the king could do that." said Jet. "Well, he is the future king." said Sally. "Ya, so you have to do what I say." said Sonic. "Not yet I do, and with an attitude like that, I'm pretty sure you're shipping up to be a pretty pathetic king indeed." said Jet. "Not the way I see." said Sonic. 

(Singing)

Sonic: I'm gonna be a mighty king. So enemies beware.

Jet: Well, I've never seen a king or beast. With quite so little hair.

Sonic: I'm gonna be the main event. Like no king was before. I'm brushing up on looking down. I'm working on my roar!

Jet: Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.

Sonic: Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

Jet: You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think.

Sonic: No one saying, "do this".

Jet: Now when I said that, I...

Sally: No one saying, "be there".

Jet: What I meant was...

Sonic: No one saying, "stop that".

Jet: Look, what you don't realize.

Sonic/Sally: No one saying, "see here".

Jet: Now see here!

Sonic: Free to run around all day.

Jet: Well, that's definitely out.

Sonic: Free to do it all my way!

Jet: I think it's time that you and I. Arranged a heart to heart.

Sonic: Kings don't need advice. From little horn-bills for a start.

Jet: If this is where the monarchy is headed. Count me out! Out of service, out of Africa! I wouldn't hang about! This child is getting wildly out of wing.

Sonic:Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

When Sonic and Sally were in a lake with a tun of animals, they started to make the animals go wild and crazy to lose Jet. 

Sonic: Everybody look left. Everybody look right. Everywhere you look I'm. Standing in the spotlight!

Not yet!

Animals: Let every creature go for broke and sing. Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing. It's gonna be King Sonic's finest fling.

Sonic: Oh, I just can't wait to be king. Oh, I just can't wait to be king. Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

After they lost Jet, Sonic and Sally were happy to see that their plan have work, and started to tackle in each other, to see who's the smartest, and Sally pounce on him twice. Sonic and Sally saw that they are finally in the Elephant graveyard. So, they went to check on it, until the hyenas came to attack them. Jet saw them and distracted the hyenas for Sonic and Sally to escape. The hyenas saw Sonic and Sally running away and went after them, leaving Jet behind. Jet went back to the kingdom to find Chuck and Jules. When Sonic and Sally were trap the hyenas surrounded them and were about to eat them until Jules and Chuck came and attack them. The hyenas were afraid, Jules told them to never go near his son. Then the hyenas left in fear.Jules was upset with Sonic because he had disobey him. Jules and Chuck took Sonic and Sally back to Mobius not knowing that Scar was watching them. "Chuck, take Sally back to her family. I need to teach my son a lesson. " said King Jules, which made Sonic scared. "Don't be so hard on him, brother. You were like him, when you were his age." said Chuck, as he go's and take Sally to her family. Sonic went closer to his father in a sad face. "Sonic, I am very disappointed. You could have got yourself killed. You deliberately disobey me, and what's worst you put Sally in danger." said King Jules. "I just wanted to be brave like you." said Sonic, as he starts to cry. "I'm only brave when he I have to be. Sonic, being brave doesn't mean you have to go into trouble." said King Jules.  "Well your not afraid of anything." said Sonic. I was today because, I thought I might lose you. Just like I have lost my brother, Taka, your uncle." "Oh, I guess kings can get scared sometime's. But you know what, I think those hyenas were really scared. Jules laughed and started to play with Sonic. Sonic ask him if he and him will always be together. Jules told him that stars are kings from the path guiding us and that whenever he feels alone to always remember that those kings will always guide him, and so will him.