between you and me 9

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@ seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 9

Elen's POV

hey! my name is Elen Smith. One of the students here in Maxford University. And yes, we are classmates of Kaycee and Bailey here in Maxford. Kaycee and Bailey they're bff's . I'm just an ordinary student here but i know a lot of things..  Since elementary, I studied already here in Maxford .

          But Kaycee, I saw her many times here in Maxford performing when i was elementary . I do not understand at all why, but i know she's not a student here in that time and  Kaycee seldomely came here to perform. She's like a queen when in terms of dancing!! She's killing us with her dance moves .  I was amazed and see a brightest star, which is Kaycee.

           And whenever Kaycee perform in our school every year,  she's with someone. It is a boy and i do not know about that person. But they seems so happy and proud to each other. That is how i started to know Kaycee.

           And when the Principal announced that Kaycee and named Sean will be an official student here in Maxford. I'm so happy  and at the same time very excited.

Talk about Bff's, the third friend of Kaycee and Bailey named Jaeda Wilson. She's a top paid international model. They've been friends since day 1. Jaeda was once a student here but she always transfer because of her work as a model. And maybe up until now Jaeda stays in her hometown in france. Because the last time an update about her. The project she's making is in her hometown based.

As far as I remembered when we're about to be 2nd year highschool here in Maxford. Bailey transfered to a another school because of work and opportunity. Then she came back here 1 and a half year ago. And now currently we're 4th year students now.

But i noticed that 2years ago, Kaycee was gone. We have no information about her. All we know is that she went to other country for important matter. So, when bailey came back kaycee also came back.

      And i know it seems like i know a lot about Kaycee. Not because i'm a stalker, I'm a fan of Kaycee. I admire her so much. I've been following her footsteps. I love dancing , but as kaycee came in . The vision i see in dancing is more bigger and heavier.

"Hey, Elen right?! have you seen Kaycee? we only have 20 minutes left. We should be getting ready right now?!" bailey asked me.   I was shocked when she approached me.

"Uhmm.. Kaycee?? I don't know?! I'm sorry . Maybe she'll be back right now" i replied at her

"well, she may.. okey thank you" bailey said and she smiled

  i just smiled back at her..

  Kaycee just came in. And She's sweating?! where did she came from? I was about to listen their conversation but someone called me.....

"Is everyone ready?! instruments? singers? actors? dancers? props? lights? and everything?" miss Luna

"YES MAAM!!!"   we all replied

"Gather around students!! Kaycee! Bailey! come here..  Hardworks turns into suceess, passion makes it more magical, but coming from here.. in our hearts as we unite and do our very best. Everything, every tears, sweat, and pains will be worth it!! The trust you have given for yourself and to your groupmates, the communication and endless connection each one of you what makes it more powerful and unbeatable!! SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT!! you hear me?!!! " a short speech of maam Luna

"cut it off Luna, don't be so corny.. " Kaycee replied and she's smiling..

"1...2...3... Dragons!!!!" all of us chanted!!