between you and me 10

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@ seanlew@kayceericeofficial

  chapter 10
ART OFF 1

Third person's POV/ narrator's POV

    Hundreds of people are entering the university. Going in and and out of the campus. The noise of every footsteps, cars, talks and etc. Different food stalls are placed inside the huge ground. Other from food stalls, there are also booths you can play and enjoy. Take pictures and have a moment. Many are dancing, playing, singing, laughing, giggling and eating.

And because this is an Art school, the highlight or main event of this day is the ART OFF!! The most awaited and nerve wracking day of every students, staffs, even teachers and each family of every student there in Maxford University. Because the ART OFF is not an ordinary presentation for students. Where the school invited, influencers, producers, mentors and name it all to watch and witness students that can be more successful and be stars one day. They can choose students in different art in which they'll continue to mentor his/her own craft.

  People are gathering to the theater room or should i say the coliseum. Everyone seems so excited and happy. There are some  students that are nervous and feeling sick. Some are praying and praying for success in their projects and presentations.

   Many parents are excited and who are very supportive to come for their child who will appear in the stage. Thousands of footsteps wearing different shoes or sandals clacking on the floor. Smiles can be seen everyone inside the campus. Children who are having fun and played some games and laughing inside the room. Everyone seems enjoying and  busy.

In the other hand, behind the stage are the dancers, artists, singers, and all. Working nonstop for the best presentation they can give to the viewers.

But what most make me excited? if Kaycee would see the man who Miss Luna told her earlier.

" Attention to all, the presentation will start in a minute. Thank you"

Elen's POV

A minute and we will start right now!! I feel so nervous, but i should not be. I know mysef i can do my best and slay. And we have Kaycee and Bailey back in our group.

Everyone inside here in this room are busy, some of them are reviewing their lines, some also are practicing the dance. There are also praying , and sleeping? hahahaha. that's not good if you sleep and the presentation is just a minute far.

I see Kaycee and Bailey preparing some stuff like , hair and make up, wearing their costumes and laughing. ❤️ aww.. Kaycee is such a beauty. I can't help my self looking at her and acknowledge her beauty..

I can't stop my self from smilling.. waaaiiit.. she smiled back at me. OMG! She even waved at me. My GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! Kaycee is the nicest person EVER, unlike Claire . duhh.. who is so so sooooo bratty and bitchy.

wait, i remember something, Miss Luna told her that SHE MIGHT SEE HIM TONIGHT?! who is the HE? and Kaycee is looking for someone? and it's a Boy? who would be that person? And Kaycee lost her memories?! WHAT?! i can't process it well.

Maybe, MAYBE that was 2 years ago , and Kaycee was gone at that time. Wait.. ughh!! my head hurts thinking about it. I'll just pray for Kaycee that everything would be okey.

" Elen, Get ready. The show is about to start" one of my friend, classmate and a dancer also Anoosha

" owh, i'm sorry hahah i'm spacing out. Yes, thank you Anoosha" i smiled at her.

"day dreaming again?! hahahah it's okey" she replied

"no i'm not!! hmpf!!" she's teasing me

"fine fine.. i'll go there now" Anoosha

"see you then" me.

This would be amazing and incredible night. I can't wait to see Kaycee dance again❤️

Luna's POV

5 minutes before the show will start!! I can't process anything what would happen next. I really felt sorry for Sean and Kaycee all this time. But i know this is the start for the revelations and comebacks. It's just that, Kaycee would be hurt so bad.

Text*
from: (Dani) lil sis

Sis, you okey?! me and Sean is ready here. I love you just be calm and everything would be alright❤️

My sister is the sweetest person ever, I don't know what will happen to me if she's not here to support me. I may be the Older sister here but situations like this i am no match at her.

I told her 2 and a half years ago that she'll handle this school but she refused. Well i know i'm more into handling stuff in terms of business and she's not. It's okey i respect her decision.

Text*
from: Aunt Laura

We arrived!

I KNEW IT!!! God help us all to overcome this problem.

Reply*
To: lil sis

I love you too sis. They arrived already!

Reply*
To: Aunt Laura

Okey aunt, take care . i'll contact the butler to take incharged to all of you.