4th Grade

It was the 4th grade I was in homeroom with Mrs. Stencil and I have to admit she is pretty nice.

The moment I spot him, in the other room. Mr. Table was tge teacher. The boy (who i soon figure out is Aric) had blonde hair, cute smile. Oh how I cant help but stare, untill my best friend Krystal who is in the same room as Aric, snaped me back to reality.

Krystal and I have been bestfeiends since the 2nd grade when she moved here. I have to admit I don't know what I would do without her.

Half way through the day and its time for lunch.
Im sitting at my table after I got my lunch with my friends having a nice conversation.
Then Aric walks in, and I couldn't help but stare.

When Krystal noticed I was staring she smacked me upside the head and said, "Get your crap back together. Your staring and its embarrassing."

"Whats his name?"

"Thats Aric, he just moved here feom Salem with his dad and siblings."

"I wanna talk to him."

"Not sure thats a good idea."

"I mean I guess so."

I then ate the rest of my lunch.

After lunch it was recess. Every day at recess me and my friends played "Winx Club." We played the game based on a show we were addicted to called "Winx."
We played the game everyday.

The same thing happened everyday, he walked in and I stared. Untill that one *snap* brought me back to reality.

Throughout everyday I would find an excuse to see him, help get/bring stuff to the other room. Stare across into there. Play winx near where he was. I did everything I could.

Halfways through the year I was talking to Krystal.
"Krystal, will he ever like me?"

"You know he likes Amaria. He is dating her you know," replied Krystal.

"WAIT HES DATING HER!" I said a little too loud. A couple people stared at us.

"Shut up! People are staring!" Krystal looked like she was gonna bitch slap me.

"Sorry."
I felt kind of bad.

"Do you want me to be honest?"

"Yes please."

"He will never like you. He wont and thats the truth. He loves Amaria and you arent her. Never were and never will be. You wanted the truth there it is. HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU."

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream at her as say that shes wrong. I couldnt. I wouldn't. So I got up and ran away. I ran all the way to the swings, sat down and swung the rest of recess.

It was a friday so when I went home I cried. I was so mad at Krystal, so mad at Aric, so mad at Amaria, so mad at myself.

I couldnt believe that I ever let myself like somebody who didnt even know I existed.

For the rest of the school year I didnt stare or try to see I just kept to myself barely told Krystal anything, or even talked to her.

Who knows maybe next year will be better.