5th grade

We are all in the same class now. I think it will be harder to not stare at Aric but thankgoodness Krystal is with me and she sits right next to me.

Our teacher Mrs. Peacock always gets us mixed up but still sits us next to each other.

Aric and Amaria arent dating anymore but probaly not for long.

After a couple days me and Aric start to bcome friends and I no longer play winx at recess. Krystal and I are friends again and its better than ever.

At recess we now play tag. Aric, me, Krystal, Amaria and a few other kids.

Since I still have a slight crush on Aric Ill do anytging for him.

At least until he asked me to get him and Amaria back together.

I dont want either one of them to get mad at me so I did. I got them back together.

Stupid choice right?

Ya. I knew that, but like I said I would do anything for him.

Well we were all getting alomg quite well, untill on day Amaria goes up to Aric and said that they need to talk.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Questioned Aric.

Amaria said, "My parents dont want us together."

Aric got up walked bavk to his saet and spoke to few for the rest of the day.

The next day Krystal, me and Amaria were all talking.

"Why did you do it Amaria?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Amaria you know what you did you son of a bitch." Krystal said furious.

"Calm down Krystal. Are you referring to me breaking up with Aric?" Replied Amaria.

"No we are talking about you moving the moon." I said sarcastically. "Yes we are talking about that." I was getting furious.

"Well i had to choose one..."

"Choose one. YOU WERE CHEATING ON ARIC."

"Only for a day or two."

"With who?" Krystal asked.

"Well..."

"Well what?" I questioned.

"Well Jase. Jase is what."

"JASE?" I yelled a little to loud.

"What Kira?" Jase asked.

"Nothing. Sorry." I replied.

"Your dating Jase? You're crazy. I cant even talk to you." Krystal said furious. "Your a dumb slut that nobody likes. Except for manwhore Jase."

"Ah, your just jealous."

Jealous of what?" I add. "Your uglyness."

Amaria ran away.

"Good." I said. "She deserved it."

The rest of the year went pretty smoothly except that Amaria kept going back and forth between Aric and Jase. That pissed Krystal and Kira off so much but they didnt say anything. They couldnt say anything because they were afraid that Anton wouldnt want to be friends anymore.

The year flew by quite fast but there's still many more years to come.