[11]

Both you and Din were silent as you sat there, your ship already in lightspeed, on its way back to HQ. You had also helped Din by cleaning his wounds and such. But now it was just silent.

"What's wrong?" He asked and you looked up at him. You didn't know what to say, he didn't know that you knew he was Din.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked and Din was silent. But he managed to ask, "He told you?" You stood up with heat rising to your cheeks in anger. "Yeah, he did. And it sucks that I could have known all this time that you were alive." You said as you had to sit back down, you were becoming lightheaded with everything that was going on.

"I couldn't break the Mandalorian code." Din said and you looked at him. "That's more important to you then I am?" You asked and Din scoffed, "They raised me." He said and you looked at him as if he were delusional. "And I knew you before they did! We were best friends Din." You said and you shook your head. "I thought you were dead, Din. I thought no one survived that. And the fact you didn't tell me-" You were cut off by Din, "You don't think I didn't want to? The day I joined the guild and saw you I wanted to say something! But just like you I can't abandon what I know as family." He explained and you scoffed and stood up, your ship warning that you were near HQ.

"I thought you would have at least considered me family, Din. After everything." You said, tears brimming your eyes but you turned away quickly in hopes he hadn't seen them and you left to go fly your ship. Once you landed on the planet where HQ resided you helped Din off of your ship, without another word. You returned him to the guild's medical center. You then sat down where you saw Greef Karga sitting, in awe. "I told you." You said, with a smirk. "Fair enough. I have a job for you." He said, which honestly was a relief. You just wanted to get your mind off of Din right now.

It wasn't long before you were back into the depths of space. This time you were heading to intercept a rebellion ship as well as destroy it. You were also told that any badges you were to pick up would be an extra 3,000 credits you would recieve from the Empire along with the 20,000 credits you would get from blowing up the ship.

You did have to pay for the installation of a tractor beam however, your ship wasn't very large but the tractor beam was modified to hold the rebel ship in place as you ransacked it. You prepared to leave lightspeed as your ship was warning you that you were arriving at your destination. Once you were out of lightspeed, and over a large, dark green planet you waited as you set your scanners. You noticed a transport on your scanners as it was coming out of lightspeed. You smirked at how predictable the rebels could be sometimes.

The moment the rebel ship appeared from hyper space you instantly switched on your tractor beam which then severely slowed down the rebel ship to a stop. You neared your ship and then docked your ship to theirs. You hadn't even opened your hatch yet and you could hear sirens from the other ship. You were able to easily hot wire the other ship's hatch open. And as soon as it did you took cover, knowing that blasterfire would erupt.

You tossed in a flash-bang and tilted your head away so you wouldn't be blinded. Once it went off you stood in the doorway and opened fire. You easily took down over 7 rebels at least. You then entered the narrow hallway and picked the badges off of the rebels and storing them away in a pouch. You then entered the control room and took down the two pilots with ease as well as taking their badges.

You returned to your ship after placing timed detonators. You quickly detatched your ship from the rebel ship, which in no time exploded just as you had planned.

However, X-wings seemed to fly into space from the planet and you sighed. You then manuvered your ship to avoid their incoming shots. You were able to get behind one and shoot it down but that is how you lost the other one. Soon your ship was hit and was rapidly decending down to the planet you'd never been to. You began crash landing procedures as well as sending out a distress signal to the Guild, notifying them that you were in need of help. You then held on tight to the straps that restricted you to the chair as there was nothing else you could do other than wait for impact.

You couldn't remember the impact, you hadn't exactly blacked out but you assumed it was too much for your brain to process. However, your neck was stiff, most likely from whiplash. You groaned as you loosened your stiffened body and then unbuckled yourself from the seat. As you got up you noticed that you were walking at a weird angle, as the front of your ship was dug further into the crust of the planet than the back. You tucked the badges you had snatched from the now dead rebels and hid them away. You grabbed what weapons you needed, as well as making sure every other trace of you was either very well hidden or non-existant as you knew the rebels would soon come to explore your ship.

You on the other hand, would have to survive until help came to pick you up. So you left your ship and decided to camp a little ways from it, as you would at least need to be near the crash site somewhat.

You only hoped it wouldn't take long for someone to come and help you.