Splash 13

(Y/n) pov*

Momo backed away, and I saw that everyone was shocked "hehem, lets start warming up please" I state walking back in front of Haru "Iwatobi give me 5 laps and two laps of backstrokes! Let's go" I yelled, and then Rin yelled "that goes for you to samezuka!!"

"So you and Haru?" Rin asked I raised an eyebrow "that's none of your concern" he just turn back to face the pool "you know what, why are iwatobi's couch/captain if you can't swim?!". "Excuse me let me tell you Rin I can swim faster then you can spell samezuka" I pointed at him feriously "gosh (y/n) what did you get yourself into, why would you say anything" I thought. "Fine before the practice relay starts you have to race me" I shook his hand "deal"

I go change, and come out and as I step on to the diving block I feel relief, I feel alive

I go change, and come out and as I step on to the diving block I feel relief, I feel alive. "Makoto start!" I say "ready....set...go!!" My body melts right in the water and my legs and arms appear like knifes cutting through the water. As I touch the wall I relized I left rin behind "YEAH!!" He finally comes down and I help him out of the pool "don't underestimate me, they're parts of me you never got to meet" I whisper to him.

"(Y/n)-Chan I thought you couldn't swim?" I nervously laugh "well umm surprise" I shrug my shoulders. Sitting on the floor, Haru places himself next to me "why didn't you ever tell me you could swim? Or that you swim fantastically?" I blushed,and shyly responded "it never came up and I guess I don't know".

"Okay practice freestyle!" Seeing Haru, and how much Tension there was in the room made me get chills down my spine. "Go Haru!!" I yelled "woah will you cheer for me like that?" Momo asked with sparkles in his eyes "wait,no my dear Gōu I promise I wasn't cheating on you I swear" I laughed and kept looking at the times of everyone.

-End of Practice-

"Good Job everyone" afternoon finally hit, and we all dried off and... "Thank you Samezuka!" I go up to Rin "Thank you for today me and the team appreciate it" but before I could Shake his hand Haru interfered, and shook his hand for me "yeah we are very grateful" I hear him 'Chrip'. Me being