Splash 19

(Y/n) pov
Gōu and I finished cleaning the pool up,I rush back home and get only what seems like an hour of sleep.... I jump out of bead do my hair get into my uniform grab my swim and school bag and wait outside for Haru, as I sit and wait, I doze off and everything goes dark. "(Y/n)? Wake up" I slowly open my eyes and see a haru standing "I'm sorry Haru" he then crouches down in front of me "what are you doing?" I asked shyly "get on"he motioned as I felt my face go steaming hot "uhh it's okay" but before I know it Haru is giving me a piggy back ride. "How was your sleep?" I place my head on his shoulder "um well gōu decided to tell me last minute that our principal was go to check the pool and look at our inventory. So it looks presentable for our senior night " as those words slipped my mouth I wondered if me and Haru will still be together after we leave high school to go to collage, I finally doze off and every thing goes pitch black . "Hey (nickname) we're here" I trip and almost fall, good thing Haru was there to catch me if not I would scraped my face "(y/n) let's take you to nurses office to lay down" I shake my head "no that's to much I can handle it " he repiditly shook his head "you can't even keep you eyes open nor can you balance". I end up giving in and go to sleep in the nurses office "I love you, see you during lunch" I doze off "I hate/love you haruka nanasea"

———lunch time———

Haru's pov^

I get lunch and also get lunch for (y/n). "Where are you going Haru?" Rei asked "going to see (y/n) because she-" but before I could finish Gōu snatched him saying "leave him let him get to his women". Walking away I can feel my face get red with every step I took, I finally get to the nurses office and I get to a still sleeping (y/n) "cute" I mumble, and (y/n) (eye color) orbs suddenly flutter open "good morning sleepy head" I smile. She sits up and wraps her arms around me "thank you Haru your truly so sweet" I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you,but you truly influenced me to be better" I gave her , her lunch and her notes ....

——After school—-

Before we could practice, (y/n) and Gōu we're talking to our principal. "WHAT IF HE CANCELS US!!" Nagisa and Rei freak out "calm down that's not gonna happen. As (y/n) walks back she looks down and "well...aww sh*t" I thought....

"We have our last high school Meet here in iwatobi!!!!" I grab her and swing her around "Yesss" everyone cheers.

I hope me and (y/n) stay together for a really long time...